• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I can see this as part of a competition shooting course. You start seated, in a stall made of cardboard or barrels. You have to kick open the stall door and deal with three attackers before moving to engage additional targets :roflsmile:For added realism, make the shooters wear spandex bike shorts under their regular attire, and start with their pants down and the gun in a safe position.
    Contest one: Pants are down and one hand is grabbing a tree for support. Area has a steep incline. Don’t ask me why I know this. Call this course the ruger redhawk challenge.

Contest two: flat ground. Hole dug. Pants down. Attacked mid shit. Mid shit challenge.

Contest three: Etool is out disposing of shit. Attacked post shit with the transition from etool to sidearm. Etool challenge.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Contest one: Pants are down and one hand is grabbing a tree for support. Area has a steep incline. Don’t ask me why I know this. Call this course the ruger redhawk challenge.

Contest two: flat ground. Hole dug. Pants down. Attacked mid shit. Mid shit challenge.

Contest three: Etool is out disposing of shit. Attacked post shit with the transition from etool to sidearm. Etool challenge.

Ya know, you guys could scare the shit out of person with y'all's training drills!

Yes, pun intended!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Contest three use Etool to catapult shit at enemy!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    9CD5082F-B098-4FEC-A04E-D21C38083127.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    But if you wore a Tacticool Kilt & went commando there would be no need to drop your trousers, just logs!

No shit! Pun intended, again!

Now here's a valuable piece of information. A really prepared person would have a gun stashed in their shitter so they wouldn't have to draw their gun from a holster.

Just saying.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    No shit! Pun intended, again!

Now here's a valuable piece of information. A really prepared person would have a gun stashed in their shitter so they wouldn't have to draw their gun from a holster.

Just saying.
    When nature calls one may not be in close proximity to ones porcelain throne! Back when I was dating the wife we were head out early. In the course of our travels & I made a hasty stop into a Grandy's and it wasn't for Biscuits & Gravy. My description of the events in their once clean restrooms are still cause of a good laugh or warning to pull the phuc over now!

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    People who brag about the thousands of rounds of ammo they have at home yet were calling the people lining up at stores to get their 2 boxes "hoarders".

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Its not hoarding... its stocked inventory
    :evil:

If everyone had inventory, there wouldn't have been a 2 box limit.
    I'm not saying you can't ever have enough inventory. But it was those same people who were bitching about others buying up ammo causing store shelves to be empty.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I'm not saying you can't ever have enough inventory. But it was those same people who were bitching about others buying up ammo causing store shelves to be empty.

In all fairness, some of those "hoarders" who were complaining, were not complaining on just their own behalf, but for everyone who was needing ammo. And the biggest complaint about that was the "neckbeards" buying ammo they didn't have guns for, to turn around and sell it at a gun show or some gun auction site for two, three or even four times the amount they paid for the ammo. Driving up the costs, and creating a shortage. Ya know, profiteers.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    In all fairness, some of those "hoarders" who were complaining, were not complaining on just their own behalf, but for everyone who was needing ammo. And the biggest complaint about that was the "neckbeards" buying ammo they didn't have guns for, to turn around and sell it at a gun show or some gun auction site for two, three or even four times the amount they paid for the ammo. Driving up the costs, and creating a shortage. Ya know, profiteers.
    Remember dicks

Top Bottom