What grinds my gears. Gun world edition

MTA89

308 SUPREMACIST
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
1. People that pass off what they heard in a youtube video or read in a gun mag as their own opinion when they have absolutely no experience with said firearm or its intended use.

2. Paid shills that "test and review" products that are not honest about how they are being compensated.

#2 reminds me of that sootch00 guy on youtube. Everyone of his videos is like a paid infomercial

Txhighlander

Jan 25, 2021
Atlanta Tx.
All the people I have met that carry a weapon they have never shot. It is quite a few which is scary.

All the people that think I am clueless because I carry a wheelgun instead of a high capacity firearm with up to 8 extra mags. My question to them is how many times do you plan on missing. I don't plan on missing.

zackmars

Well-Known
Nov 4, 2015
Texas
All the people I have met that carry a weapon they have never shot. It is quite a few which is scary.

All the people that think I am clueless because I carry a wheelgun instead of a high capacity firearm with up to 8 extra mags. My question to them is how many times do you plan on missing. I don't plan on missing.

A plan is a list of things that never happen

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
The keyboard commandos on gun forums. Those internet badasses telling everyone how weak or compliant they are for following federal gun laws and how we need to rise up and defy federal gun laws.

Or the ones that keep telling us to rise up and start a revolution against our oppressors.

Oh well.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics