What grinds my gears. Gun world edition

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
I dont plan on missing... im just ready for more than 2-3 people.
What do you plan on doing if there are 8-10 attackers?
Considering that you would have to hit most of them with accurate fire while all of them only have to worry about hitting you, I guess the appropriate answer is "Die"......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

EZ-E

Jackenstein extraordinaire
TGT Supporter
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
Considering that you would have to hit most of them with accurate fire while all of them only have to worry about hitting you, I guess the appropriate answer is "Die"......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I get more practice than most, since i have my own range in my backyard. If i can ring steel consistently @ 15 yards working my way down the plate rack, im not too worried about ghetto boys aiming sideways. 50-100 yards with pistol has been my current practice. I also practice firing under stress & on the move.

20200926_111511.jpg

Sasquatch

Well-Known
Apr 20, 2020
Magnolia
I never understood that monstrosity. If you're stuck with laws that require THAT thing, then either get one of those Ares/FightLite lowers and bolts, or get a Mini 14. At least then, you have a somewhat normal gun.

0112201029_HDR-1024x488.jpg

Not gonna lie - I actually want one of these things just because its different but familiar, and would make Fudd heads pop when you show up to a public range and slap in a 30, 40, or 60 round mag into it. I'd put the most obnoxious muzzle break I could find on the damn thing just for their enjoyment too.

When you practice the draw from the your pants are down and you’re being attacked while pooping position, then you will be ready grasshopper.

No shit?

Asking for a friend of course!

I can see this as part of a competition shooting course. You start seated, in a stall made of cardboard or barrels. You have to kick open the stall door and deal with three attackers before moving to engage additional targets :roflsmile:For added realism, make the shooters wear spandex bike shorts under their regular attire, and start with their pants down and the gun in a safe position.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics