• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Booger eating, dipshit, Fudd NRA “instructors” who get bent when you call a defensive firearm a weapon.

This is no bullshit, I have heard these diaper mining retards do this time and time again.
    Had one in one of my Security classes bring up the “not a weapon” verbiage in my class.
    All I could do not to come unglued and do a Razorfist type rant and toss him out of the class.
    I simply told him if my verbiage offended him he could get a refund and go to another instructor to get offended by the same verbiage at a higher price.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    FUDD's and fanboys.

And the "Tacticool Timmy's" as well.

Add in the sheer number of people that populated all the gun forums that want to post their doom and gloom threads on what is the best gun, or guns for a SHTF event happening!

The noobs to guns, that try and educate more veteran gun owners on guns. Wow, that Glock is your first ever gun, and you are trying to educate us that it's the best ever, super dooper ever made pistol in the world!

Or the oldster, who tells you that you only need this one gun for all your firearms needs and anything else is just a huge waste of money, or space.

Or the noob that wants to get into long-range shooting. But wants to do it on the cheap, using the cheapest crap gun and scope and factory ammo!

Another one that really does grind my gears, are chauvinistic gun store salesman that automatically make assumptions about a woman shooter. Had that happen a couple of time when shopping with my wife. Their attitude just cost them getting a sale.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Booger eating, dipshit, Fudd NRA “instructors” who get bent when you call a defensive firearm a weapon.

This is no bullshit, I have heard these diaper mining retards do this time and time again.
    Had one in one of my Security classes bring up the “not a weapon” verbiage in my class.
    All I could do not to come unglued and do a Razorfist type rant and toss him out of the class.
    I simply told him if my verbiage offended him he could get a refund and go to another instructor to get offended by the same verbiage at a higher price.

Yes, the NRA drill their instructors to not use the word....weapon.......the NRA Leadership feels it has a negative connotation with the uneducated masses.........but they are coming to the NRA to get educated, so it doesn't make any sense just like all the PC BS.....

They lost me as an instructor when they started trying to micromanage every thing an instructor says or does that isn't in "their program"...

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    At the range and showing a new gun owner how to hold and aim a gun. He/she does it differently and you correct them. Then you’re told “This is how I do it”. And “it” is clearly a F-ing mess. I shut up and shut down at that point.
    I will correct hand placement exactly once. ( always thumb crossed behind slide.)
    After that, I let them learn the hard way and have soap, clean water, peroxide, neosporin, and a knuckle band aid waiting for them.

Top Bottom