Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    And also for my vet plates which get me out of my speeding tickets. I have a lead foot and honestly having cops giving me a pass bc of the license plates made all the BS I went through for 4 years worth it lol
    A friend is the wife of a federal judge. I won't bother y'all with details but, trust me, her driving is insane. I can't believe some of the stuff she's done to get pulled over but those federal judge plates mean she never gets a ticket.

I just hope she never hits anyone.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I don’t know yet. For now I say no. It hasn’t gotten the amount of mall ninja attention the cm has. It’s also now sold as steel cased ammo and some ak’s are chambered in it. For that it gets a pass...for now.
    Good call. We should keep an eye on this for the future
    A friend is the wife of a federal judge. I won't bother y'all with details but, trust me, her driving is insane. I can't believe some of the stuff she's done to get pulled over but those federal judge plates mean she never gets a ticket.

I just hope she never hits anyone.
    In all fairness I just like to drive fast on wide open roads. I am not the type to go plowing through a residential at high speeds or to drive recklessly

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Just thought of this while I was on gunbroker tonight. I was scrolling through the list of semi-auto rifles and some mongoloid posted a bunch of bolt action guns in the section. I guess he has no idea that he is clogging one section and omitting his results from the people who are actually wanting to browse through bolt guns. It made me think about how much I dislike certain brands and things about the gun world. I get it, things could always be worse, but they arent yet so lets bitch about things we wish we could change or things we wish would go the hell away from the gun world.

Here is a short list:

BRCC and any bro-vet companies: I cant think of anything more obnoxious than a bunch of gatekeeping has-beens looking down their noses at civilians and donating to democrats. All you care about is money and you have about as much integrity as a politician. I dont even tell people I was in the military anymore so I wont be lumped in with these chodes.

Companies from the Middle East: Cant stand the middle east. I dont care about whatever shithole countries are fighting over there right now. IMI and anything from turkey are a no-go for me. Let me know when we are reinstating the Kingdom of Jerusalem and I will give a damn then.

Ruger and Sig Sauer's QC: Cmon man? I wanna support you both but you must have some methheads checking your guns before they go out the door. My 308 Ruger American has a longer throat than a f*cking giraffe.

Ruger not making a 10/22 in 22mag anymore: Once again Cmon man?

Ruger not making the Deerfield anymore: You know the thing in .44 mag

No company offering a .17wsm semi-auto other than Volquartsen (Id have to go fall down at a few different walmarts to pay for that thing)

Lack of lever guns with threaded barrels: Ruger has a chance to make this right with Ruglins. Henry needs to get the heck out of NJ and move to America already.

6.5CM is still gay but it is acceptable to shoot while in California and in the month of June only

My mother in law will be here soon and I am hoping I have a negligent discharge into my own head before I hear that northern NJ accent...

View attachment 262186
    So tell us how you really feel

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Just thought of this while I was on gunbroker tonight. I was scrolling through the list of semi-auto rifles and some mongoloid posted a bunch of bolt action guns in the section. I guess he has no idea that he is clogging one section and omitting his results from the people who are actually wanting to browse through bolt guns. It made me think about how much I dislike certain brands and things about the gun world. I get it, things could always be worse, but they arent yet so lets bitch about things we wish we could change or things we wish would go the hell away from the gun world.

Here is a short list:

BRCC and any bro-vet companies: I cant think of anything more obnoxious than a bunch of gatekeeping has-beens looking down their noses at civilians and donating to democrats. All you care about is money and you have about as much integrity as a politician. I dont even tell people I was in the military anymore so I wont be lumped in with these chodes.

Companies from the Middle East: Cant stand the middle east. I dont care about whatever shithole countries are fighting over there right now. IMI and anything from turkey are a no-go for me. Let me know when we are reinstating the Kingdom of Jerusalem and I will give a damn then.

Ruger and Sig Sauer's QC: Cmon man? I wanna support you both but you must have some methheads checking your guns before they go out the door. My 308 Ruger American has a longer throat than a f*cking giraffe.

Ruger not making a 10/22 in 22mag anymore: Once again Cmon man?

Ruger not making the Deerfield anymore: You know the thing in .44 mag

No company offering a .17wsm semi-auto other than Volquartsen (Id have to go fall down at a few different walmarts to pay for that thing)

Lack of lever guns with threaded barrels: Ruger has a chance to make this right with Ruglins. Henry needs to get the heck out of NJ and move to America already.

6.5CM is still gay but it is acceptable to shoot while in California and in the month of June only

My mother in law will be here soon and I am hoping I have a negligent discharge into my own head before I hear that northern NJ accent...

View attachment 262186
    Is the MIL hot?

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Read this thread hoping someone would clue me into BRCC. Just bought a bag if their POLICE style coffee. Its very smooth and I like it, But I do care what companies do with my money.
    Might somebody send a link or something if they have sold us out or something?
    What grinds my gears is people repeatedly quoting Bumbling Biden. Cmon' man, it makes me puke a bit every time I read that.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Read this thread hoping someone would clue me into BRCC. Just bought a bag if their POLICE style coffee. Its very smooth and I like it, But I do care what companies do with my money.
    Might somebody send a link or something if they have sold us out or something?
    What grinds my gears is people repeatedly quoting Bumbling Biden. Cmon' man, it makes me puke a bit every time I read that.

There is also a video on YT of the ceo digging himself deeper into a hole to trying to explain why he turned his back on someone who used the 2A to kill three armed communists and why he also has donated to obama and other democrats along with some of his employees doing the same

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Whining
    Grinds the shit out of my gears.
    Doesnt matter the topic being whined over its simply the whining.

Whining one H away from winning

Be a winner not a whiner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom