• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I could go on about how the 25-45 sharps would have been the best choice for military and police

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The "NRA is our only hope" crowd. No they're not. They're barely even in the fight at this point. Go give the FPC and the GOA some money instead of buying Wayne a new suit.

The people who Bubba up a gun and think it's worth more. No, that SKS you did a bad job of spray painting black is not worth double the price. It's worth half. If you're going to Bubba a milsurp, at least do it right.

People who spread Fudd lore. The Garand ping being heard by the enemy thing is a myth, Carcanos do not just blow up, and yes. You do in fact have to aim a shotgun.

People who self regulate, and then try to convince you that you have to self regulate too. Just quit. If the law does not clearly forbid you from doing something, then don't worry about it. Quit trying to create fake laws to follow.

Elitists. Who cares if you want to shoot BP substitutes instead of the real thing, own a Taurus over a S&W, and don't have a $3000 shotgun? It's not your problem, and it's not your place to gatekeep.

Fanboys. You know the ones.

Fudds. If you don't like a gun, that's fine. It's not ok to be in favor of them being regulated in any way though. That makes you a piece of shit. That goes for other gun laws such as universal background checks and being against things like Constitutional carry too.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The "NRA is our only hope" crowd. No they're not. They're barely even in the fight at this point. Go give the FPC and the GOA some money instead of buying Wayne a new suit.

The people who Bubba up a gun and think it's worth more. No, that SKS you did a bad job of spray painting black is not worth double the price. It's worth half. If you're going to Bubba a milsurp, at least do it right.

People who spread Fudd lore. The Garand ping being heard by the enemy thing is a myth, Carcanos do not just blow up, and yes. You do in fact have to aim a shotgun.

People who self regulate, and then try to convince you that you have to self regulate too. Just quit. If the law does not clearly forbid you from doing something, then don't worry about it. Quit trying to create fake laws to follow.

Elitists. Who cares if you want to shoot BP substitutes instead of the real thing, own a Taurus over a S&W, and don't have a $3000 shotgun? It's not your problem, and it's not your place to gatekeep.

Fudds. If you don't like a gun, that's fine. It's not ok to be in favor of them being regulated in any way though. That makes you a piece of shit. That goes for other gun laws such as universal background checks and being against things like Constitutional carry too.
    Spot on. I agree 100%. I never encountered a fudd before in person until one time on a PA state game range I was sighting in an AR and he was giving me some dirty looks since he didn't like the concussion from the muzzle brake.

This was outside and I was shooting at the same rate that Id shoot a bolt gun. fing fudds

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Ahh..Maverick! You could almost be my little brother!

Seriously, well said my friend.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I actually met Moonpie in person recently............

He asked if I was V-Tach on TGT............

When I answered yes.....he yelled BOOMER! at me.............. and left............ J/K!!!!!!!

I take it Boomer! is right up there with Fudd...........

Seriously, though, he is a nice guy and it was a pleasure to meet him.............

EDIT For Clarity...

Moonpie did not do what I wrote above...he was a perfect gentleman.....

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I actually met Moonpie in person recently............

He asked if I was V-Tach on TGT............

When I answered yes.....he yelled BOOMER! at me.............. and left............

I take it Boomer! is right up there with Fudd...........

Seriously, though, he is a nice guy and it was a pleasure to meet him.............

EC5F902E-05BD-49FA-8A50-46B42D48B430.gif

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW

To add on to this, what grinds my gears are firearm elitist that give novices shit for misplaced terminology. Believe it or not, you don’t have to correct someone every time they use the term clip when they mean magazine, or bullets when they mean cartridges. It’s one thing to want to teach newcomers proper lingo, but this is often done condescendingly, making the gun community as a whole come off as a bunch of arrogant assholes.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    What about the morans who butcher the grip and frame on their handgun by melting it into a deformed glob reminiscent of Quasimodo's limbs before cutting off the trigger guard with a dremel and then try to sell it at NIB prices believing their 'customization' adds to the value?

Top Bottom