• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What about the morans who butcher the grip and frame on their handgun by melting it into a deformed glob reminiscent of Quasimodo's limbs before cutting off the trigger guard with a dremel and then try to sell it at NIB prices believing their 'customization' adds to the value?

You mean you wouldn't pay extra for this? But it's super tacticool now! That's gotta be worth an extra $200.

photo1-1.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What about the morans who butcher the grip and frame on their handgun by melting it into a deformed glob reminiscent of Quasimodo's limbs before cutting off the trigger guard with a dremel and then try to sell it at NIB prices believing their 'customization' adds to the value?

Never seen this kind of retardia done to a 1911.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If I see you have or paid someone else to take a soldering iron to your plastic gun I'm out. Won't even read the rest of your ad. The gun no longer has any value to me. Leave it for somebody else to waste money on. Same for a home trigger job, thats why you want the gun gone because you F'ed with it and you don't trust yourself any more than I do

Note: To MTA89 about BRCC,I agree with them to not support the kid that shot the BLM targets. That's smart business to separate yourself from him. As for giving the Dim0craps money. Well that is enough for me to cease buying from them. Still in search of a smooth cup of just regular old coffee. Like the Kona blend Dennys used to pour.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If I see you have or paid someone else to take a soldering iron to your plastic gun I'm out. Won't even read the rest of your ad. The gun no longer has any value to me. Leave it for somebody else to waste money on. Same for a home trigger job, thats why you want the gun gone because you F'ed with it and you don't trust yourself any more than I do

Note: To MTA89 about BRCC,I agree with them to not support the kid that shot the BLM targets. That's smart business to separate yourself from him. As for giving the Dim0craps money. Well that is enough for me to cease buying from them. Still in search of a smooth cup of just regular old coffee. Like the Kona blend Dennys used to pour.

Not to change the subject, but go to Dollar General, buy some of the Clover Valley Donut Shop coffee. I think you might like it. Has become one of my favorites.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Id choose integrity over profits but then again thats why I am not a brovet fgt

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Not to change the subject, but go to Dollar General, buy some of the Clover Valley Donut Shop coffee. I think you might like it. Has become one of my favorites.

If you have a HEB in your area, try their Cafe Ole' brands of Donut Shop and Guatemalan coffee. Better than anything BRCC has put out....and at half the price.

Top Bottom