• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    On number 2 I don’t get what difference it makes if a gun is readily dischargeable or not. Carry an empty pistol into a school, or hold up a liquor store with an empty gun and it’s still the same offense.

When someone in the shop pulls their gun out of their holster to show their gun to someone they just met, and I ask if the gun is loaded and they say no........

I expect the damn thing to be unloaded......don't be pulling your loaded weapons out to show folks...........

Safety, safety safety..........first and always foremost...........

I cannot count the number of rounds I've taken out of supposedly unloaded guns........
    Target Sports

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    When someone in the shop pulls their gun out of their holster to show their gun to someone they just met, and I ask if the gun is loaded and they say no........

I expect the damn thing to be unloaded......don't be pulling your loaded weapons out to show folks...........

Safety, safety safety..........first and always foremost...........

I cannot count the number of rounds I've taken out of supposedly unloaded guns........

Well taking your gun out of the holster in a shop to show it off is pretty fucking stupid even if it’s empty. But carrying an auto loader pistol for self defense with an empty chamber is too.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Well taking your gun out of the holster in a shop to show it off is pretty fucking stupid even if it’s empty. But carrying an auto loader pistol for self defense with an empty chamber is too.

Absolutely!

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    State-Compliance like this... JUST so you don't have to register a "regular" rifle...
    Because the ignorant think "features" make something more "assaulty"!
    File-1571943331.jpg

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    State-Compliance like this... JUST so you don't have to register a "regular" rifle...
    Because the ignorant think "features" make something more "assaulty"!
    File-1571943331.jpg

I never understood that monstrosity. If you're stuck with laws that require THAT thing, then either get one of those Ares/FightLite lowers and bolts, or get a Mini 14. At least then, you have a somewhat normal gun.

0112201029_HDR-1024x488.jpg

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    I never understood that monstrosity. If you're stuck with laws that require THAT thing, then either get one of those Ares/FightLite lowers and bolts, or get a Mini 14. At least then, you have a somewhat normal gun...
    Before the state of Cancer (Commiefornia) long-gun registration kicked in, many (millions?) in the state purchased (or 80% lowered) something called a bullet button rifle, which complied with the law. Then because feelings, not reality, "compliance/liberty" became more "assaulty", and even bullet button rifles had to be registered as CA AWs (2.0?) or reconfigured featureless (no pistol grip, no forward pistol grip on the hand-guard/forward rail, no adjusting/collapsing stock, NOR a compensator[/Flash supressor/hider/even birdcage] muzzle device). Since registration was required with CA's AW 2.0(?) registration, to not register as an AW, featureless was the only option, as if you were to buy ACR lowers they would be registered too, by this point in time. It's an avoid "crazy-stupid-registration" thing...

As a "PEASANT", in the state of Cancer (Commiefornia) Rifles and Handguns both are registered (logged) now, along with Background Check for Ammo where they put ALL Ammo you buy on a Gooberment form, and "SUBJECTS" cannot buy ammo accept at an FFL (or State-registered ammo dealer), and non-FFLs cannot sell more than 50rd/month TO, or THROUGH an FFL, WITH a background check for every ammo purchase.

You don't even know... It's horrible in Cali... SOOOOO the best and brightest are fleeing, which is why I am here on TGT, as my first step toward liberty. Semper libertas, as tyrannis is strong in many states w/out the ability to Constitutional Carry...
    -------------------------------------
    Another thing that grinds my gears is additional excise tax of 11% that is applies to complete rifles, so if you build off a lower, you save 11%, because even 11% is a waste, going toward things we don't want... :D

Last edited:

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    People that respond to every post. Thinking they know better than you at what you are saying.
    Telling you what you need or should do.

Reactions: gll

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    i have been asked a few times if i am military, because of how i dress. i am always quick to say "Nope! i am just a big fan of their work, and i like extra pockets."

the thing i dont get is how anyone would think i am a military dude seeing as how out of shape i am these days, but maybe im looking old enough to be retired now.... shit!
    I grew up wearing lots of clothes bought a the Army Navy Surplus because that were cheap and durable. I also grew up in an era that TV was dominated my WWII shows. My dad & uncles served in WWII. My dad always said they served so we wouldn’t have to!

At a point in my life I got into enough shit that I was offered the military or jail. I took the military simply because I knew it be easier to get out of then jail. And that’s what I did. I bombed out of basic because I wasn’t up for that kind of structure in my life!

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    i have been asked a few times if i am military, because of how i dress. i am always quick to say "Nope! i am just a big fan of their work, and i like extra pockets."

the thing i dont get is how anyone would think i am a military dude seeing as how out of shape i am these days, but maybe im looking old enough to be retired now.... shit!
    That is sorta funny from my perspective. After 24 1/2 years of service, I am not that fond of military clothing…didn’t even want to wear a hat for about 10 years…

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    When I was younger I enjoyed surplus clothing for camping or hunting. Now I just use mossy oak, even with my tactical gear. My white trash is strong.

I prefer the grey man concept for public. Look as normal as I can...well I’m white, live in the country, drive a constantly muddy truck...yeah I look like I have a gun.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    When I was younger I enjoyed surplus clothing for camping or hunting. Now I just use mossy oak, even with my tactical gear. My white trash is strong.

I prefer the grey man concept for public. Look as normal as I can...well I’m white, live in the country, drive a constantly muddy truck...yeah I look like I have a gun.
    You should slap on a blm shirt to throw everyone off

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    What grinds my gears? Idiots like Liam Neeson and other Hollywood “elites” who make millions while using guns in their movies, but preach that we should not have them, or that they need more regulation. Here’s an idea. Stop the action movies and only do comedies and musicals if that’s how you feel about guns.

Top Bottom