• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The keyboard commandos on gun forums. Those internet badasses telling everyone how weak or compliant they are for following federal gun laws and how we need to rise up and defy federal gun laws.

Or the ones that keep telling us to rise up and start a revolution against our oppressors.

Oh well.

I mean, i understand your point, but at the same time, compliance has never worked.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I mean, i understand your point, but at the same time, compliance has never worked.

Oh I totally agree that compliance isn't the answer by any measure. But I dislike anyone telling me where I need to draw my line in the sand, or dictating to others what they should do.

I'm talking about the ones talking big from the anonymity of their keyboard and will never be the ones doing anything other than just talking. All talk and no action.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I dont plan on missing... im just ready for more than 2-3 people.
    What do you plan on doing if there is 8-10 attackers?

Probably ten years ago or so, I'd have thought you were paranoid thinking you needed that many rounds for self defense. Not so much anymore in current times. get caught at the wrong place , wrong time with a "peaceful riot" going on, it is entirely possible you might have to fend off 8 to 10 attackers. Very possible IMO.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    What do you plan on doing if there are 8-10 attackers?
    I'm guessing the reply will included:
    1. That's unlikely
    2. If he finds himself in that situation he can politely tell his assailants to line up, stand broadside, and wait their turn.
    3. After he runs dry the remaining assailants will flee because of the sheer awesomeness of accuracy that they just witnessed.
    All kidding aside, we all choose our level of preparedness when we walk out the door. I'll carry a J-Frame to go grab a gallon of milk at the gas station...other places, I load for bear.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I sincerely hope to be aware enough not to be in that situation , if that happens and it's my time I will take as many with me and die with honor as a warrior. I carry three speed loaders an I know how to acquire the enemies weapons as well.

But, I am not former special forces ,even with those odds with just a sidearm I probably will not make it if all 8 to 10 want to stay around for the fight. I live in a small town, not a big city so if things take that turn my tactics change an I go hunting . All I can do is make the best of a situation.

I have some carpal tunnel in both hands due to 28+ years of driving. Sometimes semi automatics just don't work for me but so far wheelguns work and I have yet to not be able to reload them. I can't and don't live in fear that death is around every corner, because it is around every corner an life is just to short.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I sincerely hope to be aware enough not to be in that situation , if that happens and it's my time I will take as many with me and die with honor as a warrior. I carry three speed loaders an I know how to acquire the enemies weapons as well.

But, I am not former special forces ,even with those odds with just a sidearm I probably will not make it if all 8 to 10 want to stay around for the fight. I live in a small town, not a big city so if things take that turn my tactics change an I go hunting . All I can do is make the best of a situation.

I have some carpal tunnel in both hands due to 28+ years of driving. Sometimes semi automatics just don't work for me but so far wheelguns work and I have yet to not be able to reload them. I can't and don't live in fear that death is around every corner, because it is around every corner an life is just to short.

Shock and awe! If faced with a larger group of attackers, go big! Have something that makes huge bloody holes in the attackers. Shock and awe.

seawolf7103

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2012
    dallas
    Just thought of this while I was on gunbroker tonight. I was scrolling through the list of semi-auto rifles and some mongoloid posted a bunch of bolt action guns in the section. I guess he has no idea that he is clogging one section and omitting his results from the people who are actually wanting to browse through bolt guns. It made me think about how much I dislike certain brands and things about the gun world. I get it, things could always be worse, but they arent yet so lets bitch about things we wish we could change or things we wish would go the hell away from the gun world.

Here is a short list:

BRCC and any bro-vet companies: I cant think of anything more obnoxious than a bunch of gatekeeping has-beens looking down their noses at civilians and donating to democrats. All you care about is money and you have about as much integrity as a politician. I dont even tell people I was in the military anymore so I wont be lumped in with these chodes.

Companies from the Middle East: Cant stand the middle east. I dont care about whatever shithole countries are fighting over there right now. IMI and anything from turkey are a no-go for me. Let me know when we are reinstating the Kingdom of Jerusalem and I will give a damn then.

Ruger and Sig Sauer's QC: Cmon man? I wanna support you both but you must have some methheads checking your guns before they go out the door. My 308 Ruger American has a longer throat than a f*cking giraffe.

Ruger not making a 10/22 in 22mag anymore: Once again Cmon man?

Ruger not making the Deerfield anymore: You know the thing in .44 mag

No company offering a .17wsm semi-auto other than Volquartsen (Id have to go fall down at a few different walmarts to pay for that thing)

Lack of lever guns with threaded barrels: Ruger has a chance to make this right with Ruglins. Henry needs to get the heck out of NJ and move to America already.

6.5CM is still gay but it is acceptable to shoot while in California and in the month of June only

My mother in law will be here soon and I am hoping I have a negligent discharge into my own head before I hear that northern NJ accent...

View attachment 262186

Attachments

• calibers meme girls.jpg
      calibers meme girls.jpg
      96.6 KB · Views: 98

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Considering that you would have to hit most of them with accurate fire while all of them only have to worry about hitting you, I guess the appropriate answer is "Die"......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Considering that you would have to hit most of them with accurate fire while all of them only have to worry about hitting you, I guess the appropriate answer is "Die"......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I get more practice than most, since i have my own range in my backyard. If i can ring steel consistently @ 15 yards working my way down the plate rack, im not too worried about ghetto boys aiming sideways. 50-100 yards with pistol has been my current practice. I also practice firing under stress & on the move.

20200926_111511.jpg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I never understood that monstrosity. If you're stuck with laws that require THAT thing, then either get one of those Ares/FightLite lowers and bolts, or get a Mini 14. At least then, you have a somewhat normal gun.

0112201029_HDR-1024x488.jpg

Not gonna lie - I actually want one of these things just because its different but familiar, and would make Fudd heads pop when you show up to a public range and slap in a 30, 40, or 60 round mag into it. I'd put the most obnoxious muzzle break I could find on the damn thing just for their enjoyment too.

When you practice the draw from the your pants are down and you’re being attacked while pooping position, then you will be ready grasshopper.

No shit?

Asking for a friend of course!

I can see this as part of a competition shooting course. You start seated, in a stall made of cardboard or barrels. You have to kick open the stall door and deal with three attackers before moving to engage additional targets :roflsmile:For added realism, make the shooters wear spandex bike shorts under their regular attire, and start with their pants down and the gun in a safe position.

Top Bottom