Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    This -
    Dan Wesson Valkyrie 45 ACP

pix764624449.jpg

Best part is, there's more available @ $1k/ea! With shipping, it comes out to $1,035. Looks to me like the seller bought up a bunch of 'em....

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/863714694

Attachments

• pix764624449.jpg
      pix764624449.jpg
      56.3 KB · Views: 559

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    My I thought I'd seen the last of those. My 4" hand cannon would lock up on me using Hornady ammo. Would have to wait for it to cool down so I could open the cylinder. They are nice though...have fun with it!
    Thanks! They are a whole lot of fun! This makes #3 for me, but my first actual S&W (in this caliber). I really like it. Now I'm on the hunt for another with the 8.38" barrel. I've heard about that and read somewhere that the lock up is a recoil caused phenomenon with the DA trigger. I haven't experienced that yet in this one and my other revolver is a BFR (SA).

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Thanks! They are a whole lot of fun! This makes #3 for me, but my first actual S&W (in this caliber). I really like it. Now I'm on the hunt for another with the 8.38" barrel. I've heard about that and read somewhere that the lock up is a recoil caused phenomenon with the DA trigger. I haven't experienced that yet in this one and my other revolver is a BFR (SA).
    I like Hornady ammo and may of got a bad batch. When I worked at the indoor range, we had one as a rental. The same Hornday custom ammo actually blew out the barrel and part of the cylinder. Not sure if somehow the revolver got out of time or not. In the end neither S&W or Hornady would take responsibility. I had best success with Magtech.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Order a Sig P229 Classic Carry yesterday from Bud's. Put in layaway until I get my DJT check, or first of next month, whichever comes first. Doesn't seem like they cost so much in 2 payments.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    A new SIG Arms GSR Revolution RCS in .45 ACP. Old stock but new, I had the high bid on it in a Hessney Auction. Comes with two mags and the box and hopefully the papers but them I am not sure about. My last items bid on in their March 28th auction have not yet shipped so I am guessing it will be awhile for this one too. Too bad it cannot ship with the others but they were all C&R guns and ship directly to me; not this one though, it has to go through a dealer.

Sig Arms Revolution RCS left.jpg
    Sig Arms Revolution RCS right.jpg
    Sig Arms Revolution RCS left 2.jpg
    Sig Arms Revolution RCS left 3.jpg

Attachments

• Sig Arms Revolution RCS left 2.jpg
      Sig Arms Revolution RCS left 2.jpg
      48.4 KB · Views: 546
    • Sig Arms Revolution RCS left 3.jpg
      Sig Arms Revolution RCS left 3.jpg
      39.7 KB · Views: 581
    • Sig Arms Revolution RCS left.jpg