• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    P365XL slide to go with the WC frame. This was a markdown w/free shipping and another discount from Midway.

a6628d7d8ee266ba859eccbfc1eba014.jpg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Picked this up today
    Cimarron 45-70
    Interesting. Cimarron called me today about an order I have with them, informing me that nickel-plating on their revolvers is no longer a standard option but, for $600, they can do it.

I decided to pass on the nickeled revolver and just get it in blue.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Springfield SAR 3 / 8 overstamp. Made on HK tooling in Greece, by EBO. Pretty much a direct clone of the Hk91 from my understanding. They had an HK91 there as well I got to compare it with. This one has the slim handguards and a collapsible stock, configured like a G3A4.

faf4bb4aca49c661fe4779d8573358c6.jpg

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Range report: Not much really.
    Gun ran perfectly. No malf’s of any kind.
    Accuracy pretty good. Like all snubbies you really have to work at preventing muzzle drop on firing.
    All ammo today was 130grn .38Sp. I think the gun might shoot tighter with heavier bullets.
    Cranked around on the sights but it didn’t really matter until I figure out which ammo it likes best.
    Trigger pull in S/A is a bit different. There is a small amount of travel with some stacking. I actually like this. It gives you feedback on where you are in the pull instead of the glass rod break.
    D/A pull is pretty darn good. It stacks a little but its very smooth. Consistent too.
    The trigger has those deep vertical grooves on the face. I’m not a fan of serrated triggers. Much prefer smooth faced. Its okay tho. I’ll get used to it.
    Cylinder opening and closing is butter smooth.
    Ejection is okay. The ejector star doesn’t go back far enough to completely clear the empty case mouth on .38’s. On the longer .357’s it’ll be more difficult. A sharp pop the the ejector rod gives enough momentum to eject the cases tho.
    Grips are serviceable. I’d prefer something slightly smaller and rounded on the bottom but thats just me.
    Overall it’s a nice piece. I love shorter barrel revo’s so that’s why I went with it.
    It fits the same holster as a Ruger GP100.
    So if you get one and need a holster you can go that way.
    I have learned that the Python uses a unique size speedloader. HKS makes them. you can’t use a S&W loader. Not a biggie. You can buy them new for about $10each.
    Now I gotta find some pearl grips.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom