Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That was my first and last Herrera video. What an idiot.
    Like any YouTuber, when he strays out of his lane he can look bad. That was one of the worst vids I've seen from him.

Give him a few more chances and you might actually become a fan.
    Gun Zone Deals

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    Mine is missing the carry handle which I will try and replicate. And I am already working on a flashlight mount using the factory mounts.

A few years ago I heard that Sarco had parts, enough to actually make full functional guns.

It might be worth checking into that.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    That was my first and last Herrera video. What an idiot.

The gun he borrowed is beat to shit, and missing the butt detent. Looks like he was shooting low brass yet it still functioned. I really question his self proclaimed “weapon design” background based on some of his observations and comments.

Every word of this were my exact thoughts while watching this video!

I held my tongue to prevent someone from getting a case of the butthurt, in case that was someone’s fav Youtuber.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Unless, I missed it in the video, the M10 B came out in the 70’s and was pretty radical for the time. Heck, I don’t know if the term “bullpup” was even used back then.

I can’t believe these experts couldn’t figure out that the twirly buttplate was designed so you can rest the gun in the crook of your arm with the twirly against your bicep. Yeah, not so tactical, but neither is a Mossberg Shockwave.

Another radical thing about the gun, it had a 2 D cell flashlight mounted on top. For the 70’s this was very forward thinking! Most of the ones I have seen had the flashlights.

View attachment 427589

1950s, actually. Designed by a police officer who sold the design to Hi Standard, and they refined it. A complete, non-damaged example is reliable and easy to use, from what I've seen and read. When you start with one that's busted, you get shitty results like Brandon did.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Every word of this were my exact thoughts while watching this video!

I held my tongue to prevent someone from getting a case of the butthurt, in case that was someone’s fav Youtuber.

He's usually not that much of a dipshit. I'm not sure WTF was going on in that video, but he seriously fumbled. Starting with using a beat-up example that's missing parts and building from there.

He did at least admit that it didn't misfire or fail while he was using it. But he made a fool of himself in the process.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    By all means, if you are referring to me, don't hold your tongue on my account. I shared the video because I found it a coincidence of never hearing of the gun before Herrera's video to someone on the forum purchasing one almost immediately after I watched the video. As with anything, I take everything on the internet with a grain of salt and encourage others to do the same.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    By all means, if you are referring to me, don't hold your tongue on my account. I shared the video because I found it a coincidence of never hearing of the gun before Herrera's video to someone on the forum purchasing one almost immediately after I watched the video. As with anything, I take everything on the internet with a grain of salt and encourage others to do the same.

It's funny...after watching Hererra shit all over the 10B (and make himself look like a fool for the way he went about it), I did a quick YouTube search and found a bunch of others showing how easy it is to shoot and how innovative it is, especially considering the design is over 60 years old now. A common complaint was the swiveling buttstock, but none of them had it fall off because of a missing part and blamed that on the design. And all of them understood why it swiveled.

But I think he was referring to criticizing a YouTuber and being dogpiled by said YouTuber's fanatical fans. Which I don't think is a danger around here.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX

No, I was referring to anyone and everyone. I’m not a big YouTube guy, so I didn’t know if this guy was loved like Hickock45 or not.

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    2F462621-E93F-4E31-B715-1C65C9B5A462.jpeg

2.5 to go with the 3 inch I bought last year.

Top Bottom