IMG_0767.jpg
    Guns International

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    So are you headed back to the AR vs AK argument thread now?

I will never understand why people get so tied up over that shit. I like them both but I like AKs just a little bit more. Just like the 1911 vs Glock thing. Like em both but prefer Glocks

That thing is a bastard child of an AR/AK thread.

Definitely. The whole mag thing sold me. I am trying to get the pistol version but people want insane prices for it

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I will never understand why people get so tied up over that shit. I like them both but I like AKs just a little bit more. Just like the 1911 vs Glock thing. Like em both but prefer Glocks

Definitely. The whole mag thing sold me. I am trying to get the pistol version but people want insane prices for it
    I think he was referring to the thread being a bastard. Not your bastardized rifle.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX

If you get multiple guns in 5.56, why not get them to all take the same mags?

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    If you get multiple guns in 5.56, why not get them to all take the same mags?
    Definitely thats why I snatched this one up. If it runs 100%, I will be set. I also have a Saiga in .223/5.56 and I want to get the perma magwell done by Definitive Arms. Rumor is that is $400-500 bucks but I really do enjoy AKs in .223/5.56

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Definitely thats why I snatched this one up. If it runs 100%, I will be set. I also have a Saiga in .223/5.56 and I want to get the perma magwell done by Definitive Arms. Rumor is that is $400-500 bucks but I really do enjoy AKs in .223/5.56
    I've got a renegade buck steel magwell kit... he sold them both assembled and as kits... but doesn't build them anymore.

Building the kit requires welding and fitting. But much cheaper than $400.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It will run. Just keep an eye on the axis holes/pins/shepherds hook with the Serb guns.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Got a used Ruger Competition Target .22 for $200. Bunch of hairline scratches all over it. Sent it back to Ruger for complete refurbishment Friday. I had one of these long ago and always regretted selling it. Now if I can just find a box for it somewhere.

aKGnIKp.jpg

Also a Ruger American Ranch Rifle bolt action that uses the AR15 mags.

s9OELIb.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom