• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I know nothing about MP5s...ok nearly nothing. Which part is the registered machine gun? The entire thing or the trigger pack? If it's the trigger pack, can you put it in a different MP5?
    Military Camp

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I know nothing about MP5s...ok nearly nothing. Which part is the registered machine gun? The entire thing or the trigger pack? If it's the trigger pack, can you put it in a different MP5?

There's all sorts of conversions. Some of the old school FFLs registered the receiver and drilled the hole to let you use factory dual push pin trigger packs. Others registered the receiver and then modified a full-auto pack to fit on the shelf. Then there's sears installed inside modified trigger packs and registered trigger packs too.

Mine is a sear gun. Yup you can move the trigger pack with the sear inside to other guns.

Churchmouse

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    I have been wanting to replace the CZ P-09 I recently sold and this deal came up. Good friend had put all the Cajun Gun Works parts in it with stellar results.

nP6ixsN.jpg

Churchmouse

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    I traded this off to a friend that had to have it. I do not think he put more than 50 rds. through it so I bought it back. It is just to darn nice to set.
    Cajun Gun works flag ship model CopperHead CZ-97. I have 2 other 97's.

Cedrhoj.jpg

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Pretty sure I see three.
    Which two did you just get?
    LOL. It does look like 3, but it's just two. In the middle is a folding stock for the G3, and right above it is a magazine.. looks like a receiver.

I've been on a CZ75 and clone buying spree as of late, so when I saw a nice used 75B under 5 bones I dug deep into the pockets. Also got a box of mags for the G3 and a very stabby bayonet to top it off.

Attachments

• G3.9453x1300.jpg
      G3.9453x1300.jpg
      226.1 KB · Views: 125

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    LOL. It does look like 3, but it's just two. In the middle is a folding stock for the G3, and right above it is a magazine.. looks like a receiver.

I've been on a CZ75 and clone buying spree as of late, so when I saw a nice used 75B under 5 bones I dug deep into the pockets. Also got a box of mags for the G3 and a very stabby bayonet to top it off.
    Ah, ok, lol...

JugularTub

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2018
    US
    There is something wrong with my gun, No matter what I attempt, the clip can not come out, I have pressed the button to release the clip, but it just won't come out.
    aa67308191452a06f283289236ba48f6.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom