• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Waited 3 days for this. It's time I get a CHL so I don't have to be delayed every time I buy a gun.
    ( Permanent resident, one more year+ until citizenship)
    View attachment 145722

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

50% of the reasons I got my LTC. But you better check your USCIS online account. Mine currently says "expected time to completion: 20 months (February 2020)".
    Gun Zone Deals

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Waited 3 days for this. It's time I get a CHL so I don't have to be delayed every time I buy a gun.
    ( Permanent resident, one more year+ until citizenship)
    View attachment 145722

I was thinking the same thing when I went to pick up my P5c. I'm not sure if it would have helped because ATF NICS was down for a full day. But I agree, this might push my lazy a$$ over the edge to waste a weekend to get it .

Last transfer I was delayed for a week, but my NFA stamp seems to have helped since then. Why you can't just show a tax stamp is beyond me.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I was thinking the same thing when I went to pick up my P5c. I'm not sure if it would have helped because ATF NICS was down for a full day. But I agree, this might push my lazy a$$ over the edge to waste a weekend to get it .

Last transfer I was delayed for a week, but my NFA stamp seems to have helped since then. Why you can't just show a tax stamp is beyond me.

Why you need a tax stamp is beyond me.

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    Range report... I like it.
    Top- first shots and slow shooting
    Bottom- fast fire
    Feels good with the extended magazine.
    58756e925aae3098d138ea831f290ffc.jpg

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    $937 later.... an 870 Tactical, a Sig 227 with 2 extended mags and a bastard half-breed 1911 with a frame from some company called "Essex" I'll post pics for those that care...

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Got this Daisy. Tired of the Big Country not shooting bbs. $12.99 from Academy. 240fps vs.170fps for the Big Country.

Went to 5 different places and looked at used pistols , but didn't find anything I couldn't live without . View attachment 146357
    Nice! I have an air soft 1911 government that I plink around with while grilling.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I have to kill rats with mine, ( not something I relish) ,so reliability is an issue .

A couple of rats flopped around for awhile , so maybe the 240fps will help with that .

I saw a newly dropped litter at 10pm last night in a cage that still had 5 from the last litter. At 11:30, they were working on the next litter!

Top Bottom