MIND-BLOWN.jpg

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    i actually bought a shotgun so i could start shooting skeet...have done it a couple times and like it....we shall see if it is a lasting hobby :)

Would love to do that again. Careful though, that can be one of the more expensive parts of you.... er....um..... this hobby.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    i actually bought a shotgun so i could start shooting skeet...have done it a couple times and like it....we shall see if it is a lasting hobby :)
    Well?... aren't you going to give us the particulars on your new shotgun? And pics?
    Skeet is fun, but give 5-stand a try - it's a blast!

txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    Would love to do that again. Careful though, that can be one of the more expensive parts of you.... er....um..... this hobby.
    well i started out with "cheaper" shotgun (under $1k) since i was not sure if i was going to like it...can always upgrade once i get the hang of it :) i was not willing to buy a $2500 one like my friend has
    Try sporting clays or five stand. Different version of the game, but I find much more enjoyable.
    yes, my friend said i will like sporting clays! we will be trying that as well :D
    Well?... aren't you going to give us the particulars on your new shotgun? And pics?
    Skeet is fun, but give 5-stand a try - it's a blast!
    i did not realize my little shot gun would be so interesting hehe! ;)
    Pics or GTFO!!!!!
    okay okay :laughing:

DF5441EF-E45A-4A5C-B1E8-B0A680FB4ADB.jpeg F70BB108-3F08-4063-8A07-581EBABAAF07.jpeg

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    well i started out with "cheaper" shotgun (under $1k) since i was not sure if i was going to like it...can always upgrade once i get the hang of it :) i was not willing to buy a $2500 one like my friend has

yes, my friend said i will like sporting clays! we will be trying that as well :D

i did not realize my little shot gun would be so interesting hehe! ;)

okay okay :laughing:

View attachment 230519 View attachment 230520
    Nice. I picked up one just like that from the local pawn for what seemed like a pretty good price. All the rest of my shottys are 870 variants...
    IMG_0127.JPG

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Bought these two today....cheap.......

S&W 3rd model 38 S&W...gentleman didn't know there are two squibs in the barrel...you can feel the bulges on the outside of the barrel. Too bad, it is in pretty good shape otherwise for 1885-1886 revolver......

The second........well it's the infamous Rohm (RG) 22 short revolver..........a true Saturday Night Special..............

Edit.......after further inspection of the little S&W I suspect there may be as many as 5 projectiles in the barrel, there is one also inside the forcing cone......for at least 3 minimum......

3rd Model Squib.jpg
    Squib.jpg
    RG Rohm.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom