• SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    What was the price???? Im excited for you. They look awesome
    $1500....ouch!! However, that was the same price they were going for pre-wu flu; pre-Kamala. Only a couple hundred more than the Henry Big Boy X, which is not a takedown (although made in the US!).

Really wanted a takedown in .357 and this was it. I was living in Kaufman county when I started the search and an FFL out there had a connection with Taylor's. He's been looking for me since Feb. 2020 ha! Finally came through and I'm beyond excited.
    Capitol Armory ad

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I was going to use the stimulus to buy a brand new Ruger 22/45 Lite, but once again my lil poochie decided she needed to go to the vet. This time for an extended stay. Cost me $900. So now I'm waiting for that extra $1400 Biden promised me............. Still waiting ................. Hmmmm..........

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Sorry about the pooch @bbbass!

Yeah, she's getting old and repeatedly has digestive problems. She has intermittent blockages that we have learned to combat with dietary changes. This time she started out with gastroenteritis and then it progressed to pancreatitis. Got her home yesterday and she is still not well. But not sick enough to euthanize. Crap.

Thanx SURVIVOR619!!!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    $1500....ouch!! However, that was the same price they were going for pre-wu flu; pre-Kamala. Only a couple hundred more than the Henry Big Boy X, which is not a takedown (although made in the US!).

Really wanted a takedown in .357 and this was it. I was living in Kaufman county when I started the search and an FFL out there had a connection with Taylor's. He's been looking for me since Feb. 2020 ha! Finally came through and I'm beyond excited.
    Buy once cry once. Im sure you will love it and if you dont, Ill buy it :cool:

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area

Nifty, too bad it doesn’t look like it has a threaded barrel. That would be a great suppressor platform.

Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    Just drove almost 4 hours to rescue a HK 91 from a pawn shop. Between the price and wearing a mask I felt like I stole it A03B4111-865F-4712-BF6C-41546C7E84BE.jpeg

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I was at the local range/gun store and saw a used Savage Axis II in .308 w/ a scope for $249. Never been shot. Guy said a couple brought it in this morning, with their receipt from Academy. They bought it the other day and then realized they couldn’t afford the gun or find ammo for it. Of course Academy doesn’t take returns on firearms, so they bought it for $200. Their loss my gain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    I was at the local range/gun store and saw a used Savage Axis II in .308 w/ a scope for $249. Never been shot. Guy said a couple brought it in this morning, with their receipt from Academy. They bought it the other day and then realized they couldn’t afford the gun or find ammo for it. Of course Academy doesn’t take returns on firearms, so they bought it for $200. Their loss my gain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice score... your karma points at work!!

Top Bottom