• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I will take it. I think the next time I will be near Austin is in early May when I am heading down south to hunt axis
    It's only 25 pieces, but it's something. It's yours though. Can't remember the manufature, but I'll look at the head stamp when I dig it out and will let you know.

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Baby is danger close now so this is my last one for awhile. Couldn't turn it down for that price:

Dang they already took it down. Its on its way to my FFL. I will take some pictures once it is in my possession

Last edited:

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Im still looking for my first been looking into the Springfield XD9. Any recomendations?

Try to find a place that will allow you to rent a couple different ones. As long as they go bang when you pull the trigger, it’s a good gun to me. Main differences are grip angle and overall weight/balance and how it feels in your hand. Also, are you looking to conceal carry? For me, I have big hands, so I had to find the sweet spot on a gun small enough to conceal, but not so small I couldn’t draw and grip correctly. Or if it’s a bedside/ home defense gun, then as long as it’s comfortable in your hand, size isn’t as important, but you may then want something that comes with night sights, or the ability to find aftermarket sights. And not to confuse you even more, but if you want to run a red dot optic, you’ll want something that has the slide already cut out for it. There are a lot more knowledgeable people than me on here, and 99% of them will bend over backwards to help you out, to the point of letting you shoot a couple of their guns. It really is a great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    There are a lot more knowledgeable people than me on here, and 99% of them will bend over backwards to help you out, to the point of letting you shoot a couple of their guns. It really is a great forum.
    I don’t foresee that happening anytime soon. @Bears4deblife89 location is listed as Chicago. Maybe @Mad John could help.

Top Bottom