• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I put a deposit down on a Henry .22LR lever action today. I wasn’t planning on buying a gun on this range trip, but it was marked down by about $100 and I couldn’t let it get away. I was on the bike this range trip, and didn’t have a good way of transporting it, so I did the layaway plan so that I can pick it up on the next range outing. It was one of their loners and comes with the box and all paperwork. They apparently had an accident at one of their other locations, so the directive was given to get rid of all loner lever actions because someone wasn’t educated on how to clear the weapon. This was on my bucket list, though far from the top in priority. Now, I guess I have to get me a .22 wheel gun.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    S&w 65-2
    Point Blur_Sep182022_172855.jpg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I put a deposit down on a Henry .22LR lever action today. I wasn’t planning on buying a gun on this range trip, but it was marked down by about $100 and I couldn’t let it get away. I was on the bike this range trip, and didn’t have a good way of transporting it, so I did the layaway plan so that I can pick it up on the next range outing. It was one of their loners and comes with the box and all paperwork. They apparently had an accident at one of their other locations, so the directive was given to get rid of all loner lever actions because someone wasn’t educated on how to clear the weapon. This was on my bucket list, though far from the top in priority. Now, I guess I have to get me a .22 wheel gun.
    Gongrats on a good rifle. My first lever gun was a Henry 22. It was followed by several more. 357, 44. 45-70.
    Like the 1911, lever guns are addictive.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Gongrats on a good rifle. My first lever gun was a Henry 22. It was followed by several more. 357, 44. 45-70.
    Like the 1911, lever guns are addictive.
    Yes they are. I have a Rossi .357 trapper and it’s by far my favorite rifle. Have a 30-30 Marlin Glenfield too but it’s too expensive for plinking. I relate the lever actions to manual transmission cars. For some folks, rowing your own gears is just so much more fun.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX

Doons

FJB
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    Fort Worth
    this is on it’s way. It will take the place of my P365 which I sold this last weekend. I could not shoot the P365 for squat. I tried and tried some more…. Still sucked. just to small for me. Now that the weather is better in the evening, I have started my fitness walking again and will get back to some hiking. I wear a belly band holster for those activities and this will take the Sig’s place. I can rationalize the need for another gun with the best of ‘em!

1663618246988.png

Top Bottom