• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    I found with my 642, to work on pulling the trigger just enough to rotate the cylinder and you'll hit a wall. A couple more pounds will send it. Makes it act like a single action trigger.
    I’ve been dry firing it I noticed 2 clicks then like you said feels like a single action. I gotta say the trigger on this feels so smooth.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Can't help much there as this is my first Walther.

Shot it yesterday. Put 60 rounds through it. Very nice shooting gun for sure. I don't care much for the white dot sights so, I will be changing those.
    I don’t think much changed between the PPQ and PDP. I think they improved the grip texture and made the slide serrations a bit easier to grab onto.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I bought the parts kits.... all Del-Ton except receivers....556, 1/7,16 in. mid length gas system......
    20230528_194236.jpg

20230528_194220.jpg
    20230528_194334.jpg

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    What gun did I buy today? I'm glad you asked....

A buddy of mine at work knew I wanted a 3" Taurus 856, and he had a practically brand new one, so he offered it to me at a very fair price.... so.... now I have a 3" version to go along with my 2" snub....
    I've been pleasantly surprised with that 2" one... I lightly stoned the bearing surface of the part that rides against the trigger during double action firing, and it is very slick now.
    This one seems to have a stronger hammer spring/mainspring than the 2" one.
    This one is the Ultra Lite version... my 2" is the all stainless one. The 3" UL weighs almost exactly 5 oz less than my SS 2"....
    I can't wait to make it go bang.....

Taurus 3 in.jpg

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    finally picked up all my P320 FCUs

Threw them into all the grip modules I had, I think I have 4 of 7 complete. Need a few slides, barrels, recoil assemblies, etc..

Picked up a X5 Legion complete slide w/ barrel and recoil assembly. Already had the grip module and trigger, and a spare Romeo 1 Pro.
    Also running the Wilson Combat slide catch and Align Tactical thumb rest / takedown lever.
    Will eventually throw a holosun 507 on top and get the magwell refinished, and probably get the Sig Armorer competition kit.

Not bad for $170 FCU, $60 trigger, and $375 slide/barrel/recoil assembly.
    1686762952477.png

Top Bottom