Hurley's Gold

what gun did you sell that you regret the most..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwise

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Spring
    H&K P9S Target 9mm. I profited from it, but I miss it.

I've sold a LOT of guns, nearly every time for a healthy profit. I don't regret parting with nearly any of them, as I keep the important ones and part with the others for profit and/or better guns.

I'll never sell the guns I carried on duty (Bushmaster M4A3, Glock 21, Glock 30, Glock 26) or the rifle my dad gave me when I turned 18 (Winchester Mod. 94 Trapper .44mag.)

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    One that I really regret "giving "away was a Bren 10 M&P in .45acp. in a Jeff Cooper presentation box. Got it for a song in the late '80's and gave it to my uncle for Christmas.... from what I've heard, there were only a few made....MG

concealed9mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    so much loss.. i feel all of your pain.....i'm gonna go drown my self in crown and coke.... nix the coke.. i put the crown in the freezer couple hours ago.. should be just about ready....\
    john ( i am an UNsocial drinker... get home...PUT UP ALL THE GUNS.... get the crown.. load up delta force on line .. and kill'em all)

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Still have a warm spot in my heart for the Taurus .22 Magnum revolver I sold a few years ago ... especially when I try putting my S&W 22a back together with that stupid fiber washer gizmo ... very accurate, lots of fun ... In fact, anybody want to buy a 22a? I think I'm going back to wheelguns for my .22 fix ...

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Remington 7400, 30-06. I was young and dumb when it came to girls. Sold this rifle to a girl friend & her sister, who gave it to their dad for a birthday gift.

Rifleman55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Back in the 70s I had a Colt ar, I swapped it for tools that I needed, it is now worth more than the tools.

Top Bottom