What gun stuff did you buy today?

studenygreg

Well-Known
Oct 7, 2015
Ordered 10 556 30rd pmags from brownells for about $110 .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TipBledsoe

Jun 28, 2020
San Antonio area
At the San Antonio SAXET show yesterday I bought a box of 45LC Cor-Bon and a box of 410 buck shot for the deringers... I'm ashamed to say what I spent on them!
I also got the wife and I new t-shirts... "Trump 2020... making liberals cry again"

Big Green

Wife, kids, ARs, Glocks and Jeeps. What a life!
Mar 5, 2018
College Station
Nah. You'd have to change your screen name & we don't know Little Green.
Well, she didn’t just mention it, I’ve been told I will lose the weight. I’m 5’8” and about 180# right now, not much more than I was when I got off active duty a few years ago. The problem is that the weight has shifted, instead of muscle it’s all fat at my belly. She’s right, I need to slim up. And I’m not buying more pants for that holster, I’ll just drop the weight instead.

Anyway back to gun stuff.

Ordered some Glock channel liners and a tool yesterday. The G26 RMR slide came in earlier this week, now waiting on the barrel.

RedArmy

TGT Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Watauga
I finally got the 20" pencil barrel for my M16A1 clone build. Also found a guy to anodize the upper once i get it smoothed out. Just a hand full of parts left and it's go time!

It's 1:12 twist chrome lined with a proper A1 height pinned front post. The barrel is made by Green Mountain, sight post pinned by TNTE.
cqDJbtu.jpg

Here's a little mock up. Talking to a guy about a getting an original M16 furniture set. I've got the Brownell's replica set on there now. Also need to pick up some 20 round metal mags.
UOjzlIQ.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Wheel Gun Nut
TGT Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
Richmond
Did you buy from TNTE? I've seen mixed things but it'd be encouraging if you had a good experience with them.

It's looking good! I've fancied building a clone but never have gotten to it.

Top Bottom