• ...and so much more!
  • RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Received and installed Volquartsen extended mag release and base pad set plus extended bolt release for Ruger 22/45 MK IV.

The base pads are aluminum and very high quality as one would expect from Volquartsen.
    ypj6pDj.jpg

HaMsW41.jpg

The extended mag release not only makes dropping mags easier it also forces the magazine to sit higher in the frame increasing reliability. This pistol has been reliable from the beginning but the difference is huge now. The only time this pistol jams anymore will be due to a bad cartridge or fouling from all the fun I'm having popping off shots. To top it off the base pads enable me to speed load this pistol like never before, well worth the cost of the upgrade in my opinion. The extended bolt release works great too. Installation for both parts was super easy.
    dS7Rp6G.jpg

I guess I should have just bought a Volquartsen Mamba from the beginning, lol. I'm seriously looking at them now, still had a lot of fun modding the Ruger.:cool:
    k1ETkNA.jpg
    Guns International

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I bought four boxes of 7.62x39 mm ammo, 20 rds. in each. I had been hoping to find a couple spam cans containing that caliber.

I may be in Frisco this coming weekend; if so, Ft. Worth and the gun show there will not be too far to stop by there and take a look. If I go, I hope I do not spend too much; then again, I hope I do not sell to much either.

Psssniper

Broke down south of Dallas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2020
    Corsicana
    200 rds of 45-70 for my Marlin 1895 stainless guide gun, also a Leupold VX-R Patrol 1.25-4x20 and a set of Talley ex-low mounts. Thinking about either a large or med loop lever. Any opinions on that?

Psssniper

Broke down south of Dallas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2020
    Corsicana
    Still adding to the Marlin 1895. This time its some parts from Wild West Guns, specifically their lever quick release screw, an aluminum mag follower, one piece spring steel ejector and their trigger which reportedly brings the trigger down from 7 ish lbs to 3 ish lbs.

Top Bottom