Oct 8, 2020
Llano, TX
also have 500 Speer .30 cal 150 gr . SBT bullets headed ny way from Midway also

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
480 rounds of brass cased, Berdan primed 7.62X54R ammo by Prvi Partizan. https://www.sgammo.com/product/surp...2-grain-fmj-yugo-m30-surplus-ammunition-sale- Expensive, maybe but the lowest price on any 7.62X54R as listed on AmmoSeek.com as I type by 16.5 cents a round and that next higher priced ammo is steel cased!

I highly recommend buying ammo now even at the current high prices as I cannot see any ammo becoming less expensive once Biden is sworn in. If Schumer (DEM-NY) has his way, with both houses of Congress under Demoncrat control, he again will try to push through his federal tax on ammo. He tried for 35% in 2019 but it was voted down in the Senate.

Think about it, the dems will control the White House, the House & the Senate soon. Really think about that and think about that hard. Think about what a tax like that, or a higher one, would do to ammo prices. Yes, really think about it. It is a gamble buying it now because who knows, prices may go down. Then again, it is a gamble not buying any now because it may soon be taxed right out of the market or at least it might be taxed far beyond our ability to pay for it.

If you do think about it and decide ammo prices are way too high to buy any now, bear in mind: Senator Patrick Moynihan (Dem-NY) hoped to implement a 10,000% (yes a ten thousand percent) tax, on ammo (source)! They may try that high again soon in as much as they will control everything in DC.

Last edited:

unicom

May 19, 2016
Bought and installed Magpul MBUS PRO steel front and rear sights fir my 9mm at pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Green

Wife, kids, ARs, Glocks and Jeeps. What a life!
Mar 5, 2018
College Station
BCG, AK mag, several AR extractor springs, AR pistol grip, LPK x2, buffer spring, buffer extension, and H2 buffer.

Only thing I paid rona price for was Toolcraft BCG.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads