• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    Not a dang thing but I borrowed a buddy’s Dillon case gage to check some older loads I had after I stuck one in my g45.

Interestingly my shock bottle rejected a lot that the Dillon passed.
    Hurley's Gold

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Ordered a set of Trijicon HD night sights for my M&P 2.0. Man these are awesome! If you have an M&P I highly recommend them, even in semi low light these things are bright and the sight picture is fantastic, the front sight is taller than the stock one. Midway had them for $126.00 on sale, normal price was $165.00 so I nailed a pretty good deal.

Installed this morning, a very easy job to do on the M&P 2.0.
    9bty55j.jpg

7LwKuKU.jpg

CuWby8f.jpg

Attachments

• 9bty55j.jpg
      9bty55j.jpg
      86.8 KB · Views: 257
    • 7LwKuKU.jpg
      7LwKuKU.jpg
      46.3 KB · Views: 244
    • CuWby8f.jpg
      CuWby8f.jpg
      86.6 KB · Views: 292

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    9mm AR Barrel, BCG, Buffer Tube, Buffer, Buffer Spring, Mean Endo Mags, to build out lower and upper set I have

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Ammo can, 420 rds Federal 55g 556x45 on stripper clips, pack of shoot 'n see sighter targets and some range time with a couple ARs.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X90F using Tapatalk

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    IMG_20190504_192930_01.jpg
    Bought them a while ago, but finally installed my Geissele Super Sabra trigger pack and Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger. I also changed out the brass deflector on the ejection port with a Percival Arms deflector.

Attachments

• IMG_20190504_192930_01.jpg
      IMG_20190504_192930_01.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 345

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Continuing with my M&P 2.0 upgrades, last week it was Trijicon HD sights, this week it's a Wilson Combat precision barrel, CDS heavy duty guide rod with ISMI flat wire recoil spring and Vickers Elite wide magazine base plates.

Stock guide rod on top, CDS guide rod on the bottom. Notice how thick the CDS end plate is, it also has a deeper front cap that fits snugly in the slide. A heavy duty hex head screw allows easy replacement of different weight recoil springs. I'm running a 19lb spring at the moment.
    WC8fEjj.jpg

The Wilson barrel is a work of art. The mail man came late today so I didn't get to try it out. The barrel dropped in and it's smooth as silk, a good range session will tell if any adjustment is necessary.
    pkMeWrM.jpg

The barrel is noticeably thicker at the bushing area.
    h30QwYJ.jpg

Vickers Elite wide magazine base plate.
    jj13IGN.jpg

The barrel hood has a nice matte non reflective finish.
    RqKShK8.jpg

Just a couple more mostly cosmetic mods left to do and I'll be done with it. The trigger won't be replaced, I've grown to like it.
    nrZAfxi.jpg

Attachments

• WC8fEjj.jpg
      WC8fEjj.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 415
    • pkMeWrM.jpg
      pkMeWrM.jpg
      55.8 KB · Views: 383
    • h30QwYJ.jpg
      h30QwYJ.jpg
      30.8 KB · Views: 390
    • jj13IGN.jpg
      jj13IGN.jpg
      34.4 KB · Views: 391
    • RqKShK8.jpg
      RqKShK8.jpg
      58.7 KB · Views: 393
    • nrZAfxi.jpg
      nrZAfxi.jpg
      66.8 KB · Views: 390

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    The M&P2.0 is one of the few striker-fired pistols I actually like. They got the grip right, the trigger close.

The market-available upgrades allow it to punch well above it’s weight cost-wise.

Yep, this pistol fits my hand so well it's crazy, the trigger was different at first but I love it now, I shoot the crap out of the thing so I guess I just got used to it. It went from being just an EDC pistol I didn't care about to being one of my must haves. The thing is excellent with the stock barrel so I can just imagine how it's going to be with the Wilson. Can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can try it out! I'm now thinking about getting a Shield to go with it.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    .. I'm now thinking about getting a Shield to go with it.
    Enjoy the tryout. I would highly recommend try before you buy with the shield.

The 2.0, both compact and full-size, long and short barrels, are fine combat/fighting guns.

My experience with the Shield is that it’s definitely a backup gun. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s not an M&P mini, so I would recommend adjusting expectations.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Continuing with my M&P 2.0 upgrades, last week it was Trijicon HD sights, this week it's a Wilson Combat precision barrel, CDS heavy duty guide rod with ISMI flat wire recoil spring and Vickers Elite wide magazine base plates.

Stock guide rod on top, CDS guide rod on the bottom. Notice how thick the CDS end plate is, it also has a deeper front cap that fits snugly in the slide. A heavy duty hex head screw allows easy replacement of different weight recoil springs. I'm running a 19lb spring at the moment.
    View attachment 171393

The Wilson barrel is a work of art. The mail man came late today so I didn't get to try it out. The barrel dropped in and it's smooth as silk, a good range session will tell if any adjustment is necessary.
    View attachment 171394

The barrel is noticeably thicker at the bushing area.
    View attachment 171395

Vickers Elite wide magazine base plate.
    View attachment 171396

The barrel hood has a nice matte non reflective finish.
    View attachment 171397

Just a couple more mostly cosmetic mods left to do and I'll be done with it. The trigger won't be replaced, I've grown to like it.
    View attachment 171398
    That's a fine looking piece. Almost makes me want one

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Enjoy the tryout. I would highly recommend try before you buy with the shield.

The 2.0, both compact and full-size, long and short barrels, are fine combat/fighting guns.

My experience with the Shield is that it’s definitely a backup gun. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s not an M&P mini, so I would recommend adjusting expectations.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely try one first. I'm guessing the Shield is probably just a bit too small for it's own good. I'll probably end up with the 2.0 compact then. I'm definitely not looking for a backup gun.

Top Bottom