• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCanadianOne

Before anything.....Coffee first!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Houston
    Feel free to stick around and meaningfully contribute to the forum. It might even help you out a bit when you start posting in the classifieds.
    Looking forward to it. Had a major life event happen recently so being able to use the classifieds here will be helpful as I've only gotten a couple of scam inquiries on TXGTDR

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Solgw milspec lower. Radian safety. Bcm Kag. Holosun 507 x2. All of this is going on my solgw 10.5 I put together today. I never intended on getting a 10.5. 11.5 is as short as I usually go but I got the complete upper for $200 so it was hard to pass up

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Ordered this today.
    33929AF4-42BA-48FF-99D7-6D74165F28C7.png

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Everything to make my first AR build functional, bcg, gas tube and block, charging handle, flash hider, armorers wrench, Vice block, another Pmag and ammo. Just finished torquing everything down and she’s ready to shoot tomorrow. Got an mft minimalist stock coming Saturday so the ol cheese grater will have to do for now.

Speaking of ammo, picked up 300rds of hornaday 55gr 223 ammo for $120 on primary arms. It’s their “custom” grade? $45 bucks a box at academy. Don’t know if it’s a clearance or what but a damn good price for hornaday. $20 per 50rd box. May pickup some more if they’re not out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    I've had good luck with the Hornady "Custom" 55 gr 223. I'd be stocking up if they offered the SP version for that price.

Hell for $20/50rds even if it was white box it would be worth it. I don’t have case money right now so anything under 50 cents a round on small quantity is nice for me lol.

I just checked and they’re down to 2 more boxes. Add tax and shipping and it’s not worth ordering alone unfortunately. I should’ve picked up more with my order. Oh well. It’s gonna end up in the same berm as the lower quality stuff anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Some new Slix-Shot nipples for the little 1849 Colt reproductions.
    Been having problems with them blowing cap bits back into the action thus jamming the guns up.
    Hopefully this will solve the issue.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom