Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I was given this on Saturday -
    tgt287.jpg

and I asked Cory which of his toys can I use this with... he told me "Hey- you made me get my own Equalizer, you need to go get your own." So... okay then. The search begins. :)

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Picked up and ordered some 44 ammo.

Magtech 240gr FMJ
    PMC 180gr JHP both mag and special
    Hornaday 240gr xtp

Ordered Underwood 245gr FMJ special and 305gr hard cast.

Costs more to feed this wheel gun than to feed me lol. Gotta see what she likes and what I like to shoot. Saving all the brass in case I ever get to reloading or at least to trade/give to someone that does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Bet ya like the Underwood ammo.

Try some Buffalo Bore also.

I’m sure I will. I’ve been wanting to try underwood for a while in other calibers but I figured for 44 they probably have about the best selection of loads. Buffalo bore is on the list too. Unfortunately not many places around here have a great selection. Saw some 320gr double tap at a store today but I think thats a bit over the line for right now. Might also be over the cylinder length. The Hornaday 240xtp shot well. I just got to get used to shooting something with actual recoil again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Did not buy it today, ordered it several days ago, the it being 200 rds. of 180 grain Remington 308. It was delivered yesterday. I had it delivered to my son's place because I've been here since Friday due to having surgery in Little Rock on Tuesday. With this being Thanksgiving week, I will be here through the weekend. Normally I'd have it shipped to my place but I did not want it dropped off on the doorstep of my apartment only to have it wind up filched by some lowlife porch pirate before I got back home. Bought it direct from Remington with the ExpertVoice.com discount of 40 or maybe it was 50 percent. There were 120 rds. of Core Lokt PSP and 80 rds. of High Performance PSPBT (either all they had left or all they'd allow one to buy, otherwise I would have gotten 100 rds of each). The total with tax & shipping was $232.10; not too bad considering current retail prices especially at gun shows or in store retailers. shipping was $12.00.

Now though, I wish I had waited as I discovered last night that they have, or had when I checked last night, Core Lokt 150 gr. 35 REM in stock for just under $32 per box with the Expert Voice.com discount. That is a very good price; I've seen it going for as much as $60 to $90 per box at recent gun shows and at gun stores. The thing is the Remington discount, via Expert Voice, cannot be used by anyone more than once a quarter at least if you honestly follow the rules. So, I now have to wait until the next discount code comes out in January. If they have 35 Rem then, I will buy at least 200 rds of it, maybe 500, all hopefully in 180 grains but 150 will do me fine if that is what they have in stock.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Sig sauer tango 1-6x24

Hoping it’s as good as some reviews I’ve seen

Did you get the Tango MSR? If so Please let me know how you like it. I’ve had it in my cart several times, but have held off buying it. Euro Optic has it with a mount for under $300.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Love all these 22's coming together. There's nothing more fun than rimfire, and cheap to boot.

So far, still a lot more parts required. Besides grips and stocks not much will transfer over from a standard AR to the M&P 15-22. It will take an aftermarket or stock AR trigger but requires a wide captive pin set due to the wider than standard receiver. To use a standard AR handguard you need the Tacticool barrel nut. A standard AR handguard will also require some trimming near the front pivot pin, you can see the space in my photo where trimming is required. I had an old Harris bipod laying around so I popped it on there, not sure I'll keep it on there though.
    fUdZUuZ.jpg

Hood Weasel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2023
    Dallas, Texas
    I got a Larue MBT2 Trigger and a stock to complete my AR10, Now I just need to get an optic for it (Still not sure if I want to go LPVO or a higher mag optic) and the muzzle device for my suppressor.

TXOFFSHORE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2023
    Tyler, TX
    A few other forums I’m on that are on different topics have threads going for things that you bought today. Could be anything gun, ammo, holster, accessories etc related.

Today i traded a box of ammo for a VCM tactical backpack/range bag. It’s got more pockets than I’ll ever need and molle webbing. I added my own touch to it too

View attachment 151606

I’m hoping this thread will catch on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Vortex 1-8x24

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I love MP 15-22s guys mine is jsut stock but you all are making me want to spend REAL money .

Anyway bought some AAC ammo both 55gr and 75 match ammo so lets see how it works. 191.52 taxes and shipping for 300 rounds.

Screenshot from 2023-11-27 11-33-13.png
    Screenshot from 2023-11-27 11-33-23.png

Top Bottom