• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Bought a couple of bipods. An Atlas and a Tango Down.

Also bought a buttload of Steyr SBS sling swivels. They ran out of these about 10 years ago and they were never able to source them again until now. Bought as many I needed plus some extras.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Picked up an Olight S2 Baton a few months ago. Am impressed with it so far.

Ordered this knife the other day. https://www.crkt.com/no-time-off-with-veff-flat-top-serrations.html

Got another member of the family to feed on the way. Should be here by the end of the year, or shortly after the new year starts. Just need to get some appropriate and complimentary clothing for her.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Academy had the Federal black pack 22's (1600 rounds) on sale for $49.99 then $20 off the MIR for a total cost of $30 plus $8 shipping and tax. 500 rounds of CCI Standard velocity cost me that much. My Franklin wet tumbler SS kit, media separator and magnet came in today.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    NOS FN M16A4 upper!!!!

Been thinking about a clone for a few months now and was looking around this evening and found the upper. Thought I might have to settle for a close enough clone upper but now I’m getting it all and actual FN parts.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Got my Caldwell Stinger Shooting Rest today Took me about 20 minutes to put together.
    1125181309.jpg

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Academy had the Federal black pack 22's (1600 rounds) on sale for $49.99 then $20 off the MIR for a total cost of $30 plus $8 shipping and tax. 500 rounds of CCI Standard velocity cost me that much. My Franklin wet tumbler SS kit, media separator and magnet came in today.
    Any chance you could email me pictures of the UPC, box front, and side from the Black Pack 22's, required for the rebate? I repacked the ammo from 2 boxes into an ammo can and then brain farted and threw the boxes into the burn barrel without taking any pictures... I swear, I hope it doesn't get worse...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Anyone know how I get the rebate on the Blazer Brass Black Pack? I looked thru the whole box for a rebate card and didn’t see any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom