• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Came in late this afternoon..............

Another 150 rds of PMC Bronze 660 gr.............

50 BMG.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    All I can find are obscure accessories. Odd ball magazines, red dots, scope mounts. And lots of clothing. Nothing much of interest to me, and no real deals. Haven't spent a cent on firearm related items since the end of May.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Is it wrong to have not bought any firearms related merch on Black Friday? For the first time in at least a decade.... zilch.
    I don't think I've gone shopping on Black Friday in years, that is until yesterday when I went to get some ammo and forgot it was Black Friday. Line for the cashier was long but moved fast.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Got some gel ear pads for my ear muffs. Got a Gerber multi-tool,steamlight flashlight and a set of wheeler roll punches all on sale at Amazon. Just got here this morning.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I was at my favorite pawn shop this morning and saw this Glock 19 magazine. I have way more magazines than I need but when he said $12, I couldn't resist.

gm.jpg

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Somehow I scored 650 rounds of Federal Automatch 40 grain 22 LR for nearly pre-gun apocalypse pricing. Never heard of the vendor and was almost worried I'd been scammed, it showed up just now. Now I'm kicking myself for not buying everything they had, went back and checked and it's all gone now. Also got some Frontier 223 and more 7.62x39, I'm safe enough on those two that I've just started replacing what I shoot. The same can't be said for 9mm or 45 ACP.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I can't believe I did it but just ordered an optic mounting plate for the Taurus TX-22.
    The irons just aren't cutting it for me so I'll upgrade to an RDS. Already have a spare Burris FastFire laying around doing nothing. May as well use it.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I can't believe I did it but just ordered an optic mounting plate for the Taurus TX-22.
    The irons just aren't cutting it for me so I'll upgrade to an RDS. Already have a spare Burris FastFire laying around doing nothing. May as well use it.
    You'll shoot your eye out kid.

Top Bottom