a-christmas-story-09_edited.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Do you consider this gun stuff? Spypoint Link Micro S LTE with solar charger was on sale at Academy for $149. Solar charger is part of unit. Tested at house and works great. Next is to install near feeder. Going for hogs
    IMG_2620.JPG
    IMG_2621.JPG

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Surplus Dutch load carrying vest, NATO 40mm gas mask filters and some Colt mags.
    EdJk8GI.jpg

Got to keep my special equipment closet stocked. You know, just in case. :cool:
    fKXKC99.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I still have my 1st Gen Shield. Awesome pistol. The Gen 2 pistols are a really nice upgrade.
    I was talking the all metal first and 2and gen models from 80s, 90s like 645 and 4506 and the 9mm models. I really miss those. My shield was first gen but I think I'll be replacing it with an EZ. Just gotta sneak it in on layaway somewhere.

I love my Glocks and have carried them exclusively since the mid 90s leading to eventually owning only Glock handguns but the M&Ps feel much better in the hand. The non safety models dont break my rule about operating systems so who knows. Do Glocks start to play second fiddle? Heresy I know.

Now, a holster mags mag carriers apex triggers....making a list and checking it twice....

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I know what you mean. I have a Model 59 that I love and would like to have a Gen 3 of that line as well.

The Gen 2 M&P triggers are pretty good. I don't personally see a need for an Apex trigger on mine but I know it's personal preference.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I know what you mean. I have a Model 59 that I love and would like to have a Gen 3 of that line as well.

The Gen 2 M&P triggers are pretty good. I don't personally see a need for an Apex trigger on mine but I know it's personal preference.
    My son was issued the M&P as a duty weapon. If I only didn't pick it up when I was out there last month....

I know where a nib 2nd gen smith 9mm is for sale, model 659 for 600 bucks but it's out of state in AZ. I'm soooooo tempted.

I'd link to it but it's in the classifieds section of that forum and they limit access like here.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I totally ignore Christmas and coop up at the house until it goes away. There are no gifts to buy or to receive, but Jake will get his favorite treats. I always buy myself something for Christmas every year and this year was no exception.

Leatherman Surge multi tool.
    Leatherman REV multi tool
    Gerber Multitool.
    Quartz pocket watch from Tractor Supply.

I put the goodies away until the big day. It should be a joyous Christmas!

Flash

Top Bottom