5C3AF937-6AAF-4377-8D32-5E7937631AE1.jpeg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    480 rounds of brass cased, Berdan primed 7.62X54R ammo by Prvi Partizan. https://www.sgammo.com/product/surp...2-grain-fmj-yugo-m30-surplus-ammunition-sale- Expensive, maybe but the lowest price on any 7.62X54R as listed on AmmoSeek.com as I type by 16.5 cents a round and that next higher priced ammo is steel cased!

I highly recommend buying ammo now even at the current high prices as I cannot see any ammo becoming less expensive once Biden is sworn in. If Schumer (DEM-NY) has his way, with both houses of Congress under Demoncrat control, he again will try to push through his federal tax on ammo. He tried for 35% in 2019 but it was voted down in the Senate.

Think about it, the dems will control the White House, the House & the Senate soon. Really think about that and think about that hard. Think about what a tax like that, or a higher one, would do to ammo prices. Yes, really think about it. It is a gamble buying it now because who knows, prices may go down. Then again, it is a gamble not buying any now because it may soon be taxed right out of the market or at least it might be taxed far beyond our ability to pay for it.

If you do think about it and decide ammo prices are way too high to buy any now, bear in mind: Senator Patrick Moynihan (Dem-NY) hoped to implement a 10,000% (yes a ten thousand percent) tax, on ammo (source)! They may try that high again soon in as much as they will control everything in DC.

Last edited:

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Bought and installed Magpul MBUS PRO steel front and rear sights fir my 9mm at pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    BCG, AK mag, several AR extractor springs, AR pistol grip, LPK x2, buffer spring, buffer extension, and H2 buffer.

Only thing I paid rona price for was Toolcraft BCG.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Went to visit my LGS to top off my magazine inventory. Got another 33 rd 9mm Glock mag, several more MTC colored PMags (M3) with windows, and a couple of Glock G26 12 rd mags.

Top Bottom