• ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey TGT,

Had this 1894CB w/24" Octagonal Tube in 45LC show up today...

Seems to be ok in the stable....

Later, Mark

Attachments

• 7 45 LCs.JPG
      7 45 LCs.JPG
      91.1 KB · Views: 96

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    $104.99 1 × Magpul PMAG Gen M3 30rd .223 5.56x45 AR15/M16 10-Pack Mags - Black MAG557-BLK - 10 PACK

$35.99 3 × AK47 Mag Steel 30rd 3Pack Croatian BHO, 7.62x39 - NEW Eastern Bloc Pattern- 3Pack

That's what I ordered. Was not really looking forward to spending more on any firearms related stuff except for AR sights or glass but with Biden's speech today, I figured I'd be better off getting these right away.

NWFA

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 29, 2013
    Was the factory barrel ported?
    Why would you expect them to send you another barrel?
    The original barrel had a cutout so you can see if there’s a bullet in the chamber. Great idea for safety, really poor design for an optic ready hand gun. Burnt powder would shoot straight up and back at the red dot glass causing it to fog up. Sig acknowledged this was a design flaw but stop replacing the barrel 1EABB10A-90B0-46B4-9A4E-5BE7E5D11220.jpeg

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    The original barrel had a cutout so you can see if there’s a bullet in the chamber. Great idea for safety, really poor design for an optic ready hand gun. Burnt powder would shoot straight up and back at the red dot glass causing it to fog up. Sig acknowledged this was a design flaw but stop replacing the barrel View attachment 263158

I haven't had that issue yet on the X5 Legion, but the glass on my Holosun is a little further from that LCI notch than others. I have also noticed that DPP and Venom users having that problem more than others.

NWFA

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 29, 2013
    I haven't had that issue yet on the X5 Legion, but the glass on my Holosun is a little further from that LCI notch than others. I have also noticed that DPP and Venom users having that problem more than others.
    I am jealous. Don’t get me wrong. It’s super cool to have an optic on my Xfive since I got really bad eyes. I understand the gun world hasn’t figured out the whole pistol optics dynamic just yet and it will probably be a moot point in the next few years. I guess I have no other option other than to buy more guns until I find the Goldilocks set up :)

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I am jealous. Don’t get me wrong. It’s super cool to have an optic on my Xfive since I got really bad eyes. I understand the gun world hasn’t figured out the whole pistol optics dynamic just yet and it will probably be a moot point in the next few years. I guess I have no other option other than to buy more guns until I find the Goldilocks set up :)
    We just need guns for blind people

MagnoliaTom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Texas
    Been seeing it quite often lately.

Usually the only thing in the case.

First time I’ve seen any at my local store since last year. I go there semi regularly just to check if they have any ammo. Glad they’re getting some now and it’s not too overpriced

Top Bottom