• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I found myself calling myself a cheap ass. I happened across a good deal on a pair of PVS7 3A night vision goggles. Settled on a bump helmet that is not the one I want because said wad of money was spent on goggles instead. Last night I was playing around and realized I didn't have a mount to actually secure said goggles to the helmet. The damn mount is $250.

It was at that point I realized I am cheap. I was looking at a China mount and the first review said "this is a toy mount for toys. Please don't use it to hang real night vision from your helmet"

So I spent another $250 on the proper mount. Damnit.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I found myself calling myself a cheap ass. I happened across a good deal on a pair of PVS7 3A night vision goggles. Settled on a bump helmet that is not the one I want because said wad of money was spent on goggles instead. Last night I was playing around and realized I didn't have a mount to actually secure said goggles to the helmet. The damn mount is $250.

It was at that point I realized I am cheap. I was looking at a China mount and the first review said "this is a toy mount for toys. Please don't use it to hang real night vision from your helmet"

So I spent another $250 on the proper mount. Damnit.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Is there now a 102 uses for duct tape?

Fishin4guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    Rockport
    I’ve been going back and forth trying to decide whether or not to get one for my 365. Think I may go ahead and order one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I installed the flat trigger on my 365 and I like it. Didn't make a huge difference, but I do prefer the flat trigger over the curved factory one.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I have the 365 with the curved trigger and the 365XL with the flat trigger, and I really can't tell the difference in them when I'm shooting.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I’ve been going back and forth trying to decide whether or not to get one for my 365. Think I may go ahead and order one.

I couldn't pass up the $19 sale price. The one for the 365 was still $37 so I didn't buy it. I'm a cheap bastard. I was more accurate with the 365 at the range the other day so I'm probably going to leave it as is

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Got the sliding arm brace for the cz micro and put it on. It's much smaller than the side folding brace that came with it and was a breeze to install. Now I need recommendations for a suppressor. Any ideas from you folks who are familiar with the suppressors available?

Attachments

• B677A026-AA8F-489B-BADC-906ACAB63643.jpeg
      B677A026-AA8F-489B-BADC-906ACAB63643.jpeg
      2.3 MB · Views: 63

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Got the sliding arm brace for the cz micro and put it on. It's much smaller than the side folding brace that came with it and was a breeze to install. Now I need recommendations for a suppressor. Any ideas from you folks who are familiar with the suppressors available?

Deadair ghost .45m is a great can. I use it on my 9mm pistol AR. I like it a lot

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I got 2 boxes of 9mm defensive rounds and a box of cci 22lr

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Czech out the CZ ti can. It's what I will probably go with for mine.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Bought 2 boxes of 100 rd 9mm ammo.

I'm mad because I didn't realize Academy had an additional 10% off for teachers right now. The ad doesn't mention ammo or firearms being excluded from the discount.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom