• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Now that they cetme is running, it's getting the sparc ii from my ar, and ordered a 2x prism scope from Primary Arms to replace it.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Upgrade for the M&P 15-22, Vortex Crossfire II Rimfire. Just waiting for the Primary Arms mount to come in, can't wait to try it out! I'm really surprised by the quality of this optic considering the price point. I didn't want to break the bank for just a rimfire platform and chose it by price, now that I have it I can truly say that it exceeded all of my expectations.

EKCKkIJ.jpg

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Upgrade for the M&P 15-22, Vortex Crossfire II Rimfire. Just waiting for the Primary Arms mount to come in, can't wait to try it out! I'm really surprised by the quality of this optic considering the price point. I didn't want to break the bank for just a rimfire platform and chose it by price, now that I have it I can truly say that it exceeded all of my expectations.

EKCKkIJ.jpg
    I have one of those on my ruger american 22. The bullet drop marks are pretty spot on. I was dropping in 125yd shots. Pretty impressed myself with it.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I have one of those on my ruger american 22. The bullet drop marks are pretty spot on. I was dropping in 125yd shots. Pretty impressed myself with it.
    That's great to hear! I can't get over how clear it is, the zoom is really smooth too. I now feel the need to build a really nice AR with one of their higher end optics on it, lol. Time to start the planning. :cool:

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    That's great to hear! I can't get over how clear it is, the zoom is really smooth too. I now feel the need to build a really nice AR with one of their higher end optics on it, lol. Time to start the planning. :cool:
    Man, I lied. I was putting other rifles away and looked. I have a Nikon Prostaff rimfire. I'm sure the vortex is just as good though

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Man, I lied. I was putting other rifles away and looked. I have a Nikon Prostaff rimfire. I'm sure the vortex is just as good though
    I was wondering, I couldn't find a BDC option for the Vortex. It should be good enough for me though as I only have access to 50 yards at the ranges I frequent anyway. The extra magnification should give me a nice boost over the 3x I had mounted up.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Picked up 4 boxes of 9mm Blazer Brass from Academy (4 is the limit). $17.99/box . Way more than before beer virus, but less than I paid a few months ago.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    2 magazines, all new springs for the keltec p32 I got today. I finally have a polymer pistol other than my 10/22 charger

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom