• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Ordered a Safariland 6360 for my Beretta. Coming from Guam - here's hoping the seller is motivated and not opering on Island Time. I've been told that priority mail typically still takes 10 days to make it to CONUS.
    Venture Surplus ad

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Contacted Eotech asking if they offered a replacement button pad for sale as I had torn mine when I did the camo on it last month. They replied the very next day and sent me a new one for free, now that's customer service! A big thanks to Eotech from me.

oFIiaE8.jpg

Rescued this old 105mm artillery shell box while I was on vacation last month, it was on the burn pile at my sister's place. It was in really bad shape, lots of warping from being exposed to rain and moisture plus various chips and cracks.

I forgot to take before photos, trust me it was bad. I removed the rotten parts and used them to fill in various gouges and cracks. Lots of wood glue in this crate. It took 80 grit in a sander just to get it clean enough to work with.
    8LXnY5P.jpg

Made up a quick and dirty divider from scrap wood so I can store items separately.
    Q3J0Kds.jpg

Spray painted the original hardware in oil rubbed bronze and stained and clear coated it. Added some cheap Amazon corner protectors and a prop rod. I think it turned out pretty good, it has the vintage reclaimed wood look to it.
    YAq7oGD.jpg

Made new rope carry handles too, the original ones were rotted.
    qQg5yhq.jpg

avDs6nw.jpg

Thinking I'll use it for storing magazines as I usually have to tear the house down every so often to figure out where I left various pistol mags, lol.
    wwVnxjY.jpg

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    I bought a whole mess of pistol hooks and racks from orchelains in Weatherford. They were on a smoking sale, I left several sets there in 22 cal and 45 cal. These hooks are the coated S shaped hooks for storing your pistols hanging on the bottom of a shelf. I use them in my safes and got enough for Christmas presents for my friends this year!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    223/556 cleaning rod.

My other one got all buggerd up and I didnt want to stick it back down the throat of anything for fear of damage.

Theres OOC thread material for some one. Lol

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    17 Design folding lower and a Gibbz left handed, side charging lightweight upper. Huge thanks to @cycleguy2300 for mentioning Gibbz in another thread. I'd never heard of them before today but they had exactly what I needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    17 Design folding lower and a Gibbz left handed, side charging lightweight upper. Huge thanks to @cycleguy2300 for mentioning Gibbz in another thread. I'd never heard of them before today but they had exactly what I needed.

Awesome!!!

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Picked up my Savage 110 action from the FFL today! Ordered it from J&A Outdoors Thursday, and the FFL called this morning!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom