• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Won an auction for an RCBS 45-230 CM bullet mold, ordered another cassette trigger for the ARs, parts kit for one of the Aero M5 sets I have, kit to finish the M5 upper, stock and pistol grip for one one of the M5 sets, a 14.5" AR blem barrel from Brownells.

I'm trying really hard not to order more AR15 lowers for $30 each. The thing stopping me is my FFL charges $25 per item for the transfer. That means I can drive to GrabAGun and get them for a bit cheaper. Another Real Avid AR15 bench block...can't find mine. A couple stupid colored 15" AR15 handguards...because they were on sale, Aero scope mount for the AR.

I think that's it for the past couple of days.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Won an auction for an RCBS 45-230 CM bullet mold, ordered another cassette trigger for the ARs, parts kit for one of the Aero M5 sets I have, kit to finish the M5 upper, stock and pistol grip for one one of the M5 sets, a 14.5" AR blem barrel from Brownells.

I'm trying really hard not to order more AR15 lowers for $30 each. The thing stopping me is my FFL charges $25 per item for the transfer. That means I can drive to GrabAGun and get them for a bit cheaper. Another Real Avid AR15 bench block...can't find mine. A couple stupid colored 15" AR15 handguards...because they were on sale, Aero scope mount for the AR.

Lowers at $29.95 and stupid colored hand guards dirt cheap, along with barrels and BCGs at pre-covid pricing. Very hard not to order a shit pot of them. Powder, primers, and most bullets are all still running at twice the price. LGS received in a large shipment of Hodgdon, and Alliant powders. $56.00 for singles

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    D3C4D64C-65B3-4538-A251-0562C2F8D9BB.jpeg

Almost done with the Texas themed build, figured a LaRue trigger was appropriate. It’s a good trigger, similar to the Geissele SSA (non-E), but much cheaper. Generally I prefer a G trigger but LaRue is good if you don’t need the more crisp Enhanced G.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here

I have done a couple of transfers at Premier Plus Pawn shop in Terrell. They charged me $20 to transfer 4 lowers. They did not charge per lower. It has been a couple of years since I last used them, so their prices may have changed.

I stopped using them because the last time that I was there they would not let me in the store without a face mask. That was during the covid BS. They did however bring the 4473 and my gun out to my car.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    My favorite ar trigger by far. Cant beat the price
    I haven’t tried the straight bow yet.

Favorite? Just for price or actually favorite trigger? I think the SSA-E is a much better trigger and the 6.5CM gas gun I showed y’all has a Geissele High Speed National Match trigger, that thing should be phenomenal.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I haven’t tried the straight bow yet.

Favorite? Just for price or actually favorite trigger? I think the SSA-E is a much better trigger and the 6.5CM gas gun I showed y’all has a Geissele High Speed National Match trigger, that thing should be phenomenal.
    Its my favorite because its outstanding for the price. No fking way I am spending more than $100 for an ar trigger :cool:

I did get a cmc at an atwoods for $90 a year or so ago that has been incredible though. They are way more than that now

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I have done a couple of transfers at Premier Plus Pawn shop in Terrell. They charged me $20 to transfer 4 lowers. They did not charge per lower. It has been a couple of years since I last used them, so their prices may have changed.

I stopped using them because the last time that I was there they would not let me in the store without a face mask. That was during the covid BS. They did however bring the 4473 and my gun out to my car.
    Thanks! I'll contact them and see if they are still doing that.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Its my favorite because its outstanding for the price. No fking way I am spending more than $100 for an ar trigger :cool:

I did get a cmc at an atwoods for $90 a year or so ago that has been incredible though. They are way more than that now
    I pick up CMC cassette triggers all the time for under $100. I just use gun dot deals and input the part number.

Reactions: MTA

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Yesterday HURT. Three MP molds off eBay. Got turned on to BKings and their inexpensive BA barrels. ~$100-$120 for some good barrels. I got a nice AR10 barrel and bolt. Won another AR10 bolt on Gunbroker. Ordered by anodized OD green Aero handguard for one of the AR10 builds.

Top Bottom