• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    Yep, drop the hyphonated BS, become pure dee Americans, speak American-English, get rid of the foreign flags, fly the Texas and US ones,
    assimulate, develope friends and associate of other backgrounds, and remember the words, Duty, Honor, Country !!!

Damn those who claim to be dual citizens, you are either American or you are NOT !!!! We have a jealous SUPREME BEING, why not a jealous America ?

haha, too busy melting like fondu to notice duals.

txsnowman2k2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    for..........................................sign of the times...ya see,,, its in the water we drink.........................more beer please...tx...

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I agree with you guys. However Im Texan first, Southerner second, but glad to be an american. The problem I have and I hope ya'll do too. Is the government and the unions.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I'm of Hungarian and Czech ancestry. I don't get a month to celebrate my heritage or have a group that will protest on my behalf if I think I've been treated badly. When I tell what my ancestry is, I just get this blank look or comment "I don't ever think I've met someone who is Hungarian." I'm proud of my heritage, but I'm a American. Now however, I'm more Texan than anything else. This president hasn't made me proud to be an American and this self loathing is getting old.

bobbyb0322

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    I think there is a certain pride of being a Texan that you don't necessarily have in other states just from our early history. If someone from another country asks where I am from I never say America, I say Texas. I have a lot of pride in my state and my country. Just as our flag can be flown at the same height as the US flag, I put my pride in my state ahead of my pride in my country. Many great men fought and died for this great state just as many great men fought and died for this great country.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    This president hasn't made me proud to be an American and this self loathing is getting old.

Who the president is shouldn't matter as far as you feeling proud to be an American. There's a saying: I love my country, but I fear my government.

Being a patriot means loving your country, even if you hate your government.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I'm right here. I'm an Anglo Saxon American. It is a frame of mind dedicated to this once great nation.
    Where's Gene McCarthy when you need him?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I agree that the President shouldn't be what makes me proud but his apology tour around the world is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. This country has done more good in the world than bad and there are cemetaries all over France, Italy, Belgium and Luxemborg to prove it.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Texican Scotty

Glad to meet you ! We have a czech word we both savvy, thats PEEVO....
    Dobre peevo !! Good Beer !!!!!~ This hot weather wish I had one !!!!

Top Bottom