• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    Yepper, I was quite happy to see Czechwar (Budwar) beer arrive at Specs! Ain't cheap, but I have to treat myself now and then before Obama starts taxing that more to.
    Capitol Armory ad

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I think there is a certain pride of being a Texan that you don't necessarily have in other states just from our early history. If someone from another country asks where I am from I never say America, I say Texas. I have a lot of pride in my state and my country. Just as our flag can be flown at the same height as the US flag, I put my pride in my state ahead of my pride in my country. Many great men fought and died for this great state just as many great men fought and died for this great country.

snopes.com: High Flier

Don't believe every email you get. All state flags can be flown at equal height as the American Flag if they are on different halyards. Just don't fly them higher.

wegriffin8642

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Houston
    I don't know about you guys,but I'm getting awful tired of people saying:black americans,spanish americans,asian americans,why can't we all be just americans,period.This country has a lot of problems to be worked out,the least of which is all these hyphenated names.We just need to pull together,and get back to our conservative roots.So,flame away.sj
    I agree. And "race"---I filled out a federal form to buy a pistol at the last gun show and for "race" I put caucasian in the "other" blank. The guy looked at me and said that I looked white, not caucasian. I told him white was not a race, but that caucasian was a race. He told me that if I wanted the pistol that I'd have to use the words on the sheet, and he took the form back and tore it up---gave me a new one....so, I checked white this time. With today's ethnicity names, I guess I'd be an Irish/German/American...will it never end?

Top Bottom