What happens this year with the 4th??

Mad John

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois
Just found out that there will be a fireworks display here. Hasn't been one for several years! It will be abbreviated what ever that means. There will be a fee to be in the viewing area. Face masks will be required for people not fully Vaccinated and you may be required to show your card if asked. The last mayor had cancelled them because of violence and expense. Then the Covid thing. There will NOT be a parade again this year... BUT the City will provide a "virtual" Parade on line. Flags are a problem but solid Black flags, Rainbow Flags, BLM Banners and ANTIFA are acceptable.
Other fireworks have already started a few days ago, During the day and at night too. Some real "window shakers" make getting some shut-eye a challenge!
It's Illinois!!!!

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 17, 2012
Temple TX
That sucks, tonight it's fireworks at the country club and a huge free show put on by the city tomorrow night. No mask of course. Went to the rodeo last night and saw one mask all night. I was proud of my community for going normal again.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 9, 2014
I'm just spending the weekend with regrets. I regret pulling out that heavy cast bathtub and putting in that thin one-piece fiberglass one that won't stop bullets. This place gets rowdy.

Sam7sf

6.5 bruh
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
I’m gonna mow the lawn then go to bed.
AN66SAyS6A_JXyxMZsy2ebapQ9tzel8uZ7qERRQB1g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May 12, 2009
time for everybody without a sense of responsibility and a skittish pet to get on facebook and start shaming people for having some fun with fireworks.

i am working, and it is a shit show here.
you guys that have off, have yourself a glorious independence day

EZ-E

Jackenstein extraordinaire
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
I just started hearing some booming in the distance from fireworks. But the neighbors are pretty quit.

Top Bottom