ARJ Defense ad

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snappy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2020
    Dallas, TX
    Hmmm... did some off-roading, got it muddy. After slacking off a few days I finally cleaned it inside and out. Now I can enjoy how clean it is until I get it dirty again.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Earlier this year, I hit 8 hogs with my Duramax, ruined the fog lights in the replacement bumper. Finally a cool day and installed some LED lights.
    Were they headed toward or away from you because no damn way they were just crossing the road to hit that many! My lady said DAMN!

C27D3CE8-F9DD-4FA7-96F8-888523DCFCFD.gif

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    If you are ever lucky enough to be driving on FM155 between 90A and I-10 you can damn well hit that many, they will sort of bunch up, at 65 mph it really is not hard. It was a mess left on the pavement! Just sort of plowed thru and over them, make damn good speed bumps!!
    I hit hogs and deer on a regular basis down here driving to and from work. I learned a long time ago not to try to miss them just hold the wheel and plow on. I think the most I’ve it was three and a few piglets.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    When I used to have a hunting lease in the area, it was not unusual to see 80+ at one time!! I have even seen one of the domesticated hogs whose ancestors escaped into the area, it was the kind with the humped back and sort of chocolate and pink splotches on it's hide. Must have been at least 600 lbs.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Took the 5th wh hitch out of my dually so that I can get fall trimmings to the recycle. Didn't wash it.

Didn't wash my Highlander either... the stripe of bird shit down the passenger window is a nice touch!!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Went to get my car inspected today for the first time since I bought it new 2 years ago (new cars have a 2 year tag), and found out that the tint shop I went to after buying it gave me 18% ceramic all around instead of the 33% sides and 18% rear that I requested.

The shop told me I wouldn’t pass beforehand and let me on my way. Kinda happy that I ended up with the darker tint, but annoyed that it means extra hurdles

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Went to get my car inspected today for the first time since I bought it new 2 years ago (new cars have a 2 year tag), and found out that the tint shop I went to after buying it gave me 18% ceramic all around instead of the 33% sides and 18% rear that I requested.

The shop told me I wouldn’t pass beforehand and let me on my way. Kinda happy that I ended up with the darker tint, but annoyed that it means extra hurdles
    Roll the windows down and yank the fuse. Can't technically fail you ;)

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Tint is a listed item, you might get away with it, but its about as sneaky as putting a piece of electric tape over the CEL in hopes they won't see its on...

Good point. You have to be smarter than that. Disconnect the AC and go on a warm day. Put some water on your forehead before you get out and start complaining about the AC not working. They'll focus on the AC and forget about the windows.;)

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Tint is a listed item, you might get away with it, but its about as sneaky as putting a piece of electric tape over the CEL in hopes they won't see its on...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Tint is listed, but window functionality is not. I’ve known several people who do this annually.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Rode my motorcycle enough for it to know I remember it. Now it needs a good washing and chain maintenance.

Top Bottom