• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crash83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2017
    Spring, TX
    Are you guys using for iwb ?
    I have anP220 Legion and anP220 carry SAS Gen 2 ..and anP226 ..Glock G19.
    So I'm looking for multiple holsters for cc.
    And I don't want to buy or go threw 100 of them..so please leave me your input.
    Thanks in advance.
    ARJ Defense ad

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    Unfortunately holsters are subjective: For multiple guns I would look at modular hybrid such as white hat max tuck

Sent with my IPhone with electronics and fuzzy logic...

sisupower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    For the G19 I would try Bravo concealment. Local Texas company. Pretty much a no lose situation. Buy it for damn good price and try it out. If you don’t like it send it back within 30 days for a no questions asked full refund. Lifetime warranty as well. IMO or if you want to carry spare mag and carry appendix go with the teir 1 AGIS or the new design AXIS holster! Very nice holsters. Well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    I'm happy with my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck, I bought it with a shell for both my Shield and my Ruger P-90, although I haven't tried carrying with the P-90. The Shield is comfortable and rides well. They really don't you to try to make "extremes" work though... Ruger LCP and Desert Eagle for instance.

crash83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2017
    Spring, TX
    And just to clarify ..I'm not looking for one holster to fit all the guns.
    Looking for individual holsters to fit each gun.
    I have a Sig holster (own) that will fit all my P220 and P226 ...but looking for iwb.
    And I'm not completely sure where I will carry. Most likely the 4-5 o clock position...as I'm a.little chubby for appendix carry....maybe.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Good question...not really sure ..
    Which is more comfortable?
    leather by a margin.

kydex will give you holster wear quicker. but draw and reholster are faster and easier.

You mentioned Legion. IMO that's more of a range gun because it's so damn pretty and expensive.

I have had good results with Ivoryhosters.com, but his product offering is limited.
    I recently bought a holster for my G43 on ebay though THCholsters and it is pretty damn good.

For leather I've only used Galco and they seem to work very well.

I bought 3 Alien Gear holsters and couldn't even leave the house with them. the OWB is like a 90s cell-phone holster just inches off your body. The you take that giant plate of kydex and screw it onto the IWB backing and now you have this 8" wide, non-flexible, completely flat slab of plastic in your pants.
    Absolute bullshit unless you have a 52" waist and are completely square.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Absolute bullshit unless you have a 52" waist and are completely square.
    6' 3" / 36" waist
    Cloak Tuck 3 works just fine for me. Bought a Galco "paddle-style" so I could open-carry when I go to the chiropractor. Bit of a hassle to get out of the IWB rig and then back in at the end of the session.
    But as you point out, might not be for everyone.

Edit: Actually the "paddle-style" holster is a Fobus, that's made in Israel. Must have been thinking about "Galil" when I called it a Galco.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2018
    lubbock texas
    All holsters will give show wear on a pistol. Kydex usually wears in one or 2 spots... Leather wears on every place it makes CONTACT with your gun..
    If you dont care about that then its not a issue... just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I've had excellent luck with Alien Gear's Cloak Tuck 2.0 (for my Ruger SR9C) and with a Crossbreed Super Tuck (for my SIG SP2022). Both are comfortable and secure, and have sweat guards to protect the gun from me and to protect me from parts of the gun (beavertail and the SIG's hammer) that might poke uncomfortably. And both absolutely disappear under an untucked button-up shirt.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    1791 Gunleather has an awesome inside the waistband / cross draw/ outside the waistband holster top grain leather and high quality steel clip

RANDY_MARSH

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2017
    Safariland for duty, bladetech for other stuff. However, I'm going to try a t rex arms solely because they offer a QLS attachment on their holsters.

sisupower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    Bladetech kydex (plastic) isn’t rigged enough for a good quality holster. I wouldn’t waste the money on bladetech holsters. The only thing bladetech I own is a competition double belt!

RANDY_MARSH

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2017
    Bladetech kydex (plastic) isn’t rigged enough for a good quality holster. I wouldn’t waste the money on bladetech holsters. The only thing bladetech I own is a competition double belt!

I had good luck with my VP9 bladetech and my CZ SP01 blade tech. But neither of them were their "budget" holsters, they were the more expensive ones.

But the trex arms M&P holster interests me because it'll fit the compact as well as the 5"

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    I have leather for my 1911s and CBST for my XDS, Walther PPQ, Glock, XD etc.

Sent with my IPhone with electronics and fuzzy logic...

RedFalcon

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 8, 2016
    I second the White Hat holster. I've gone through a few holsters and so far the hybrid leather backing with kydex shell has been my favorite so far. And being able to switch out the front kydex is a nice enough feature

Top Bottom