• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Last night I watched the documentary 'What is a Woman', and I watched a reaction video of it today. Matt Walsh did a great job, not only in trying to get people to admit there is a physical difference between men and women, but if one transitions from man to woman (and visa versa), are they really a woman? There were parts of it I was laughing at just pure stupidity of people and parts I was near tears in the pure evil of people.

Some of the topics has been in other threads on this forum, and I did do a search, but I wanted to highlight how this documentary not only made me more aware how much these topics have permeated our society, but can or will effect our own lives. Transgenderism, IMO, is just part of a greater whole in changing how we think. We now have insistences where you are compelled to use proper pronouns, also our vocabulary is changing.

This documentary also points out that this isn't a new phenomenon, it was actually started before I was born by the likes of Alfred Kinsey and John Money (who coined transgenderism).

Now I'm not saying you should pay for a subscription to The Daily Wire to watch this video. You can watch it via reaction videos on Youtube and possibly Rumble, as long as you don't mind commentary by those that made those reaction videos. I'll just say, I am glad I watched it and am sure nobody with an ounce of common sense will be sorry that they did.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ER,

Thanks, I'll watch it.

I read somewhere in the last year or so, that there's something like plus 100 genders (sincerely considered by those who buy into this lunacy) and within those genders some are 'cartoon figures' and I'm not being facetious.

Insisting mental illness be considered normal and sane or we're 'transphobic' is equally nutty.

'Transphobic' is just another word for 'sane'...

Addressing a guy as 'mam' is never going to happen by me or calling a women 'sir'...nope, never. I won't do it...wouldn't be prudent!

How about I insist I have wings and I can fly without evidencing wings or an ability to fly, but get outraged if you don't agree I can fly is as good an example as these nut cases insisting men can be women and vice versa all.

Listen up normals, if you don't accept my 'aviation ability' you're 'transwingedphobic'!

You WILL address me as 'AirpowerOne' from now on!"

I said so, so it is SO dammit...so there...now, I'm going soaring, lotsa road kill to scarf up...yum...

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I watched it about a month the ago.
    People need to stop using the word transition. You can't transition from one gender to another. It's pretend or make believe. Just like I use to pretend I was a dinosaur or helicopter as a kid. Same concept.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I watched it about a month the ago.
    People need to stop using the word transition. You can't transition from one gender to another. It's pretend or make believe. Just like I use to pretend I was a dinosaur or helicopter as a kid. Same concept.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Where did the word 'tranny' come from? You have to be able say what they are trying to convince children into doing. They're teaching this crap in schools and colleges. In Canada they are making it a crime to misgender a person. How long until that comes here?

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    How many of yall have filled out a 4473 in the last 2 years?

The gender designation is now

Non binary
    Male
    Female
    Like I said, they're changing our language. Gender used to be used in lieu of sex meaning male or female. Now gender is a concept. Asking that on 4473, if I say I'm a woman and you can clearly see that I am a man, can you now dispute that? Hell, even in the US senate you can't get people to admit a woman means a female.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Only two genders. Only time it gets awkward is things about people being a hermaphrodite. What they end up being is beyond my pay grade.

I really don’t understand the left. They love science so much but can’t seem to adhere to it.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Trannies are among the mentally ill. Gender dysphoria, at least it used to be -- I guarantee the leftists are trying to get it changed so that doesn't exist, maybe they already have. The biggest issue is trannies are trying to avoid the stigma placed on being mentally ill, so they want to fight being listed as mentally ill, and have society pretend they are not mentally ill, when they demonstrably are.

If we lived in a healthy society, trannies would be just people with gender dysphoria. They'd have their jobs and lives, and nobody would GAF. In that healthy society, if they wanted to mutilate their genitalia and whatever, they would have to sign a release saying such an act is AMA, but if they're adults and willing to bear the responsibility for their acts and pay some plastic surgeon, then go for it.

The trannies pretend their sky-high suicide rate is because society is oh-so-abusive to them, but that is also demonstrably BS. Dress/look/act normally in public, and nobody is going to give you a second thought. Run around trying to shove your issues in everyone's face and the abuse you're getting is not because you're a tranny, it's because you're shoving your issues in everyone's face. Run around trying to groom children into the tranny cult and the abuse you're getting is still not because you're a tranny, it's because you're abusing children. For the pedantic: is there some tiny minority of people who genuinely hate trannies? I'm sure there are, no group of humans is immune to hatred from all other humans, so get over it.

Anyone remember the phrase, "Get a room"? It goes way back, perhaps a century or more. It was invented to tell heterosexual couples to take their actions into a private place so as not to offend a polite society. Amazingly, not a single heterosexual person ever whinged about "Heterophobia" after being told to "get a room". Seems like some people in society never learned that lesson.

Matt Walsh's documentary is amazing. You see someone who is called a professor at what used to be a real university turn into a feral creature of hatred, fear, insecurity and anger when asked a simple question, "What is a woman?"

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    before the other trans- there were transvestites
    back in SF the “Tranny Shack” was a drag queen bar and girdle.
    Yeah, I admit that.

I guess I have to say that transitioning is a thing, because other than what I believe, and possibly you too, there isn't another word when using medication and surgery to make one appear to be a woman when they were a man.

Transitioning ones appearance, doesn't mean you are now genetically what you appear to be.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Only two genders. Only time it gets awkward is things about people being a hermaphrodite. What they end up being is beyond my pay grade.

I really don’t understand the left. They love science so much but can’t seem to adhere to it.
    What Alfred Kinsey and John Money did was in the name of science. Find out what they had done in the name of science, then ask yourself, should I really trust the science?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Trannies are among the mentally ill. Gender dysphoria, at least it used to be -- I guarantee the leftists are trying to get it changed so that doesn't exist, maybe they already have. The biggest issue is trannies are trying to avoid the stigma placed on being mentally ill, so they want to fight being listed as mentally ill, and have society pretend they are not mentally ill, when they demonstrably are.

If we lived in a healthy society, trannies would be just people with gender dysphoria. They'd have their jobs and lives, and nobody would GAF. In that healthy society, if they wanted to mutilate their genitalia and whatever, they would have to sign a release saying such an act is AMA, but if they're adults and willing to bear the responsibility for their acts and pay some plastic surgeon, then go for it.

The trannies pretend their sky-high suicide rate is because society is oh-so-abusive to them, but that is also demonstrably BS. Dress/look/act normally in public, and nobody is going to give you a second thought. Run around trying to shove your issues in everyone's face and the abuse you're getting is not because you're a tranny, it's because you're shoving your issues in everyone's face. Run around trying to groom children into the tranny cult and the abuse you're getting is still not because you're a tranny, it's because you're abusing children. For the pedantic: is there some tiny minority of people who genuinely hate trannies? I'm sure there are, no group of humans is immune to hatred from all other humans, so get over it.

Anyone remember the phrase, "Get a room"? It goes way back, perhaps a century or more. It was invented to tell heterosexual couples to take their actions into a private place so as not to offend a polite society. Amazingly, not a single heterosexual person ever whinged about "Heterophobia" after being told to "get a room". Seems like some people in society never learned that lesson.

Matt Walsh's documentary is amazing. You see someone who is called a professor at what used to be a real university turn into a feral creature of hatred, fear, insecurity and anger when asked a simple question, "What is a woman?"
    One of my favorite parts of the documentary was when Matt Walsh went to Africa and asked the Maasai tribe what a woman was. When he told them what was going on here in the US and then asked if they wanted to go to America. NO!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It ultimately goes back to mental illness. Identify as a midget screwing a car tailpipe. You still are born a man or woman.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Woman= human with vagina

Man= human with penis

Man dressed like woman=man

Woman dressed like man= woman

Man with penis removed = man

Woman with added penis=woman

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    You can change your physical appearance, but until you can change your chromosomes you are still what you were born as.

Top Bottom