• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Sadly, our Constitutional rights do not carry across state lines.
    Constitutional Rights? IF you think that several carloads of guys standing around on an emergency pull over next to an interstate HOLDING rifles and wearing sidearms will not attract the attention of law enforcement officers ANYWHERE then you are wrong. IF you then run from those law officers when questioned you will be detained.. even in Texas.
    Hurley's Gold

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    IMHO they attracted exactly the attention they were looking for and were an epic failure from that point on. Scattering like a bunch of teen girls when someone throws a cockroach into the group was most definitely not their finest hour.

As I said, their actions were anything but those of a group of people wanting to peacefully pass thru unnoticed.

The part of the state they were attempting to transit was less than a hundred miles wide. If I understand the story correctly, why the need to fuel up at all?

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I used to love watch "PD Live" and they'd arrest a so-called 'sovereign citizen' who always insisted they didn't have to have a driver license as they are 'moorish' (whatever the hell that means) and not once did they ever win their idiotic argument with the arresting cop.

I've watched a lot of LivePD on YouTub.... the "sovereign citizen" episodes are not my fav.... I got no patience for their repeated BS phrases.

I couldn't do the LEO job, they are so patient, I'd have to slap some sense into those dummies. Moroons.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I used to love watch "PD Live" and they'd arrest a so-called 'sovereign citizen' who always insisted they didn't have to have a driver license as they are 'moorish' (whatever the hell that means) and not once did they ever win their idiotic argument with the arresting cop.
    But there are cases where the more intelligent ones have had their cases dismissed at court and a judge did not want to set precedent.
    Those that have the ability to keep their mouths shut until it is time to make their case in court are pretty rare.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The real fun will begin when the "moors" claim they are being oppressed due to the guns laws. Who will the Left support? The rights of the minority group or state for enforcing the gun laws? A bunch of "white supremacists" out marching with the Left to support the gun rights of the "moors" would be hilarious.

Reactions: gll

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    When someone or a group of people declare themselves to be sovereign citizens, they are pretty much stating that they will pick and choose which laws they will abide and which one they believe apply to them.

When we as society start picking and choosing which laws we will abide, and which ones we will ignore, and everyone is picking and choosing, you have anarchy and chaos in society.
    Or a fraudulently elected president. And a congress that impeaches a man that is not in an elected office.

Last edited:

ktaylor966

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    DFW
    We all need to stop placating the blacks and being fearful of being called racists. This fear is why everything is so out of hand. By the Marxist Leftists standards, we are all racist by default because we’re Caucasia. Whether it a race argument, or transgender or gay pride bullshit, or climate change….no matter what the controversy, WE on the right have allowed this and placated this bullshit. Shame on us.
    These 11 arrested will pull out their race card, just wait. They’ll say they’re mistreated and it’s a Travesty that they were arrested yet they were the ones open carrying in the open public And taunting the authorities.
    What would any of us do if we were in our cars before police arrived and saw this sort of thing happening? We would tighten out grip on our firearms, that’s what we’d do.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    We all need to stop placating the blacks and being fearful of being called racists. This fear is why everything is so out of hand. By the Marxist Leftists standards, we are all racist by default because we’re Caucasia. Whether it a race argument, or transgender or gay pride bullshit, or climate change….no matter what the controversy, WE on the right have allowed this and placated this bullshit. Shame on us.
    These 11 arrested will pull out their race card, just wait. They’ll say they’re mistreated and it’s a Travesty that they were arrested yet they were the ones open carrying in the open public And taunting the authorities.
    What would any of us do if we were in our cars before police arrived and saw this sort of thing happening? We would tighten out grip on our firearms, that’s what we’d do.
    You got a phucking mouse in your pocket.

Top Bottom