• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    A group called Moor's was trying to drive and I-95 and was stopped, they were trying to drive through to Maine a Constitutional Carry State and not attempting to stop in Mass. They had jerry cans full of fuel so they didn't have to stop in gas stations along the way. I guess there is a standoff now between them and the cops. They are stateing they have the right to drive through the state under a peaceful journey decision by the Supreme Court. They consider themselves sovereign citizens anyone have anmore news.

Just updated:

UPDATE: Massachusetts Incident - YouTube

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well, here's my take on that. When they declared themselves to be sovereign citizens, they pretty much announced to everyone that they think no laws are applicable to them.

So maybe they are getting what they deserve. I can't really generate a lot of sympathy for idiots.

And secondary, Guns & Gadgets is way more wrong that he's right on many things so I really don't consider him the most reliable source for information.

YMMV.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    When someone or a group of people declare themselves to be sovereign citizens, they are pretty much stating that they will pick and choose which laws they will abide and which one they believe apply to them.

When we as society start picking and choosing which laws we will abide, and which ones we will ignore, and everyone is picking and choosing, you have anarchy and chaos in society.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    At least if you don’t have your unloaded guns in a locked case out of reach and your ammo stored in a different location locked and out of reach.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I used to love watch "PD Live" and they'd arrest a so-called 'sovereign citizen' who always insisted they didn't have to have a driver license as they are 'moorish' (whatever the hell that means) and not once did they ever win their idiotic argument with the arresting cop.

When a person decides the side of the road as their venue to launch a legal battle with a LE officer, I'd venture a guess that 99.9% don't go as planned!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    M44,

This: "I'm not driving, I'm traveling."

Never made any sense to me, but yes, that's part of their 'shtick'.

I travel too when I'm driving, but I keep up my DL and Lic Plate Registration and all the other necessary/required taxes, etc., but these fools think they somehow get a pass on such things if they claim to be 'moorish' and/or sov citizens.

Just another offshoot of the 'free-shit army'.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    When a person decides the side of the road as their venue to launch a legal battle with a LE officer, I'd venture a guess that 99.9% don't go as planned!
    What's fun is when I used to get them in court. Federal District Court judges don't take kindly to being told they have no authority in their own courtroom.

Top Bottom