• Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I scored a 67 on the millennial test...hmmmm

It makes me cringe when I see so many people who are afraid to just drive! You do this every day with the same old vehicle (avg person). You should have driving MASTERED. I watched a guy today make sure the lane he wanted to turn into was cleared a 1/4 mile back. Then, when they wanted to make a left hand turn across traffic, they slowed down to half the speed limit before getting into the turning lane...and then cruised some more! The same goes to all the people in my town who insist on doing 10 below the speed limit. I'll be in a neighborhood trying to do 30 because I've got places to go, and here you'll have people driving like the entire 3 miles of street is a school zone-20 mph the whole way. Then, you get to the highway going through town and NOW they want to do 30 in a 40 the whole damn way. What are people scared of??? Drive! If it drizzles out....well shit, you might as well just call in sick.
    Capitol Armory ad

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    That's my biggest bitch about drivers ......................... sloooow, slooow, etc. I've got my theories. One is they are all old farts like me and think if they drive slow it's safer. The other is they are younger drivers who were never taught correctly by anybody (much less their parents) how to drive and the "courtesies" involved because they never took driver's ed., etc. I'm not interested in speeding around to get somewhere in a hurry, but I hate being forced to go 20 mph in a 30 or 35 mph zone. They mistakenly think if they drive slower, it's safer, not necessarily true. You folks know what I mean. :evil:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    If my GF wants to make a turn, she will get in the necessary lane & stay in it, regardless of how well traffic is flowing in other lanes.
    She will do this for miles, lol.....

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I love my little dog, Jake and treat him very well. I expect him to act properly but in all other ways he's king of the roost.

My neighbor has a Jack Russell and a Boxer and he got tired of their destructive behavior. Of course, dogs need to be TAUGHT how to behave so it really isn't their fault. Anyway, he built a small pen with a dog house and that's where they live out their lives. They get a chance to run on occasion but that little cage is their world. That makes me cringe!

Flash

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I love my little dog, Jake and treat him very well. I expect him to act properly but in all other ways he's king of the roost.

My neighbor has a Jack Russell and a Boxer and he got tired of their destructive behavior. Of course, dogs need to be TAUGHT how to behave so it really isn't their fault. Anyway, he built a small pen with a dog house and that's where they live out their lives. They get a chance to run on occasion but that little cage is their world. That makes me cringe!

Flash

Gotta agree with ya Roger, seeing Dogs tied up makes me cringe....

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    No need to tie them up. If you can't/won't handle a pet, give it to somebody that will! I've called the Sheriff's Dept. more than once after seeing a dog tied to a tree with a 6 or 7 ft. rope in somebody's front yard (hoping they get a citation of some sort)!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom