Gunz are icky.
    mary-jane-candy.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My grandmother, as far back as I can remember always had a huge glass covered candy bowl that sat on the coffee table. She too kept that Christmas ribbon hard candy in it. One year, some time before she was moved to the nursing home, and he went to get one, and he came out with the entire bowl of candy at one time, because it had fused all together in the bowl!

Wax flavored lips & teeth & those wax bottles with flavored water.

I remember those! I haven't seen them in many years. I wonder if they still even make them?

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    You're all wrong. The most disgusting candy (at least in the USA) is Sen-Sen, they are even worse than Violets which are a close second.

1604018615029.png

The second worst:

1604018700274.png

Of course, they are so close to one another as far as being terrible, it'd be easy to switch them around in order of disgust or to at least call them tied!

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    When you die, you'll know you're in hell when the only food available is candy corn, circus peanuts and peeps.
    Candy corn isn’t too bad but the other two are sickening.
    My granny always had some granulated sugar covered gummies in a big jar and her house was always hot as hell (native blockhead German) so when you tried to get one the whole thing was a mass of nasty. She also had a jar of hard candy that seemed like it was never ending for a decade or more. I think she kept adding to it and the bottom candy was old...

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    The big question from when you were a kid, after halloween did you eat the good candy first or last?
    There was an old lady that always made popcorn balls and candy apples. I’d eat those and I finally realized my mom was tossing most of my candy in the trash while I was infatuated with the other treats. I think her and the old lady were in cahoots...

Top Bottom