DK Firearms

What is this "FREEMAN NATURAL PERSON" stuff?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie Primero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    Forest Country
    A few years ago I looked into this “Freeman on the Land” / "Natural Person" / sign your name in ALL CAPS thing, but gave up.

It was so full of psychos, retards, and fraudulent hucksters it was impossible to sort out.

I thought it was B.S. until I bought another house last month, and saw this on my Deed....

qmN3wA1.jpg

WUT?

If I’m not a “Natural Person”, what the heck else could I be?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    "You" might be a legal person...

As an individual you are both a natural person and a legal person. That statement on your deed is just telling you that you can remove certain personal information as an individual. If the deed was going to a business or some other type of legal person then the information cannot be removed, although it wouldn't have that info in the first place.

Yeah, all that stuff about how the IRS and creditors only interact with your legal personage and you can separate it from your natural personage never actually holds up in court. As a natural person you are essentially always doing business as your legal person.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    For all I know, you all could have been conceived in a test tube and I may be the only natural person here.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Yeah, all that stuff about how the IRS and creditors only interact with your legal personage and you can separate it from your natural personage never actually holds up in court. As a natural person you are essentially always doing business as your legal person.
    Thank you for putting that so accurately, so concisely. I was about to write 10,000 words but now I can just go to bed. :)

Charlie Primero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    Forest Country
    As a natural person you are essentially always doing business as your legal person.

Thank you. I thought the stuff about being able to separate your "legal person" from your "natural person" was still B.S., but I wasn't sure.

It seems like a profitable legal trick, but I figured if it was so great, we would hear more people bragging about their success using it.

I just wanted to make sure something had not changed since I looked into it a few years ago. I'd never seen this on a legal document before.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    A few years ago I looked into this “Freeman on the Land” / "Natural Person" / sign your name in ALL CAPS thing, but gave up.

It was so full of psychos, retards, and fraudulent hucksters it was impossible to sort out.

I thought it was B.S. until I bought another house last month, and saw this on my Deed....

View attachment 125801

WUT?

You realize that a corporation is a non-natural person, right? And that corporations can purchase homes/property too, right? So, it's not automatically to be assumed that the purchaser is a natural person.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom