• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

teen1231

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    posting 8504 that gun is 279.00 come on. dude 400.00 the next time gas is 5 dollars a gallon dont cry .They just did what your doing txgt has been taken over buy scammers.to bad
    Hurley's Gold

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I didnt know what the hell that ment either and Im on texas gun trader all the time so dont feel so bad alan. Op I get what your saying about txgt but you will soon find out on here when my main man Jktex and all of the other free market nazis hop on this thread like a hobo on a ham sandwich and tear you up with all of there "free market thats what makes america great" mumbo jumbo you will realize we have to suck it up and just not buy from these ridiculous jack offs. Hopefully it will pass by like a storm and everything will go back to normal.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I didnt know what the hell that ment either and Im on texas gun trader all the time so dont feel so bad alan. Op I get what your saying about txgt but you will soon find out on here when my main man Jktex and all of the other free market nazis hop on this thread like a hobo on a ham sandwich and tear you up with all of there "free market thats what makes america great" mumbo jumbo you will realize we have to suck it up and just not buy from these ridiculous jack offs. Hopefully it will pass by like a storm and everything will go back to normal.

You have no intelligent argument to support your fixed price world so you calling me a nazi?

The second part of your comment, so eloquently put as it is, is exactly what makes our free market work. Sellers ask a price, buyers either pay it or not. Sellers adjust until buyers buy and for a price the seller is willing to sell.

Some sellers are lost in their own little world. They'll either come around and adjust, or they won't sell.

In this case, I assume an individual is selling something, if you can go out and buy what he's selling, for %30 less, PM him and politely let him know, point him to the new one for less money. Some people don't keep up or have a clue. He may genuinely appreciate the feedback.

Or you can go off to another forum and whine and call people names. You're choice. :patriot:

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX

First off, the world is not fair. It's a lack of maturity, or general selfishness, that I generally find behind people that complain about prices when a market is in a bull run.

You would be amazed at what sort of profit margin is in daily items you purchase without batting an eye. However when something you want is increased beyond your purchasing power, or your ideal price, then you cry travesty and jump on some moral bandwagon.

Fact is, the prices are high because people are still paying them. The market sets the price, and that's the way the market should work. Perhaps I'd be more apt for fixed pricing regarding required items in life, such as basic food stuffs, where the argument is less based upon personal desire.

That being said, I'm a little ribbed that HK51 prices are through the roof. Oh well, I don't have the money for one so I'll find something else to build and play with.

Secondly, drop the name calling. It only serves to invalidate your argument.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    This thread has run it's course. :)
    +1

Name calling only makes one appear to be part of the problem, not the solution... regardless of the situation. In a free market, sellers are free to charge whatever they want to charge, and buyers are free to choose to buy or not buy from them. I think it works pretty well myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom