• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Helotes, TX
    I've quite literally want one for around 2 decades.
    When I was younger, I could never afford the price of admission, and even later there were always other things higher up on my list of wants.
    Last year I found someone willing to trade me his P7M8 (off-duty carry) for my HK USC. We made the trade. He got the carbine he wanted for a USC -> UMP conversion, and I got the carry piece I've always wanted.

Don't you just love stories with happy endings?
    :)

B.
    Texas SOT

carney

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2008
    Outside DFW metromess.
    For duty carry a glock 17 or 22

100_0014.jpg

for backup and off duty kel tec p3at

100_0013.jpg

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Mine. Carried in either a Brommeland Max Con V or Milt Sparks SSII. I've got a VMII and Mitch Rosen Workman-Slimline that although I hate to, I'll be parting with soon as they just don't work as well with my skinny butt. ;) I can say that can't I? Guess it's better than ass. :D

2287091574_8843b609a4_o.jpg

1Shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    North Texas
    Wilson CQB in Milt Sparks VMII with one spare mag in a Mitch Rosen single pouch. All day everyday.

Have a Smith 342 in my pocket when I am not carrying. :)

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    Primary carry pistols are

Wilson Combat Professional in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2
    1911CarryRig.jpg

or my Springfield XD45 Service in a Brommeland Max Con V
    MCVSET.jpg

and recently started carrying my hard chrome Hi Power in a Wilson Combat Covert Companion Leather Holster
    WilsonHolsterBig.jpg

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    Currently I carry P11 @ 4 O'clock in a OWB leather

pict001vv1.jpg

You can see it has been ported to reduce muzzle rise and promote quick target acquisition after initial shot.

pict003cb1.jpg

laser

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I would like to say my kimber tle2 and my socom16 with with several hundred rounds, but it is my colt defender 45cal in my pouch or holster and my S&W 642 w\laser in my pocket holster... every where I go. Ihave been a CHL since the law went into effect in '96 I had a incident yestarday, Defender in my van, Smith in pocket, doing a car check out for my customer... I'm a mobile mechanic, when the owner, a young african american person, started to yelling and carry on about I how I was damaging his car, a POS that was falling a part he wanted $1500 for a 91 mazda with over 180,000 miles on it claimed it belonged to his sister... I think he had stole it and was trying to make some quick money on this POS, I also think he was pissed that I was really check out the car like I was paid to do. He called a friend on his phone who just happen to show up in under a minute..... From his home, through a very busy major grocery and shoping center to the gas station where we all were... dam I wish the cops were that fast. he pulls in back of his friend's pos with a brand new dodge charger pimp mobile with custom 20"s. walks to the back of his pimped ride and retreives his baseball bat slings it on his shoulder and starts to walk up to the front of the junker where I am.. I start to talk to this Sht and diffuse the situation, I think he spotted the hilt of my 642 which is in hand partly out of my pocket he turns around and leaves. I tell car thief that his car is back together and we are not interested in his car and we leave. Ok yes I was scared, but kept my calm, talked through it the best I could, got myself and my cleint the hell out of there as soon as I could and did not have to shoot and then face the grand jury... thank G-D. The 642 38sp +p gave me a bunch of comfort yesterday. I cleaned and oiled her to day

laser

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    So was my wife who I'm teach to shoot and preping her for her chl. She will be carrying a sig 239 9mm

Pappy

Resident Septuagenarian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Texas
    I like a S&W revolver in a pocket.

I can keep my hand on it w/o drawing attention.

A 1911 would be cool, but, I still feel queasy about con 1...

Top Bottom