• ...and so much more!
  • JDKRIEK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    HK P2SK 9mm, MS VM-2

Now carrying a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP

For the time being it’s in an Uncle Mike's – while I wait for my custom holster.

img115-1.gif

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Now carrying a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP

For the time being it’s in an Uncle Mike's – while I wait for my custom holster.

img115-1.gif

:eek: I'd wrap it up in a paper bag and stuff it in my pants before I did that to it. JK.

Do you really carry at 1-2 o'clock like that?

JDKRIEK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    Do you really carry at 1-2 o'clock like that?

Until I got my custom holster, it was virtually impossible to carry strong side (still can't really) and had to carry SOB or Appendix. And I'm still not sure I like this holster. Problem is I have a very slim frame, sit all day working or driving and most of my clothes are some what small.

img150-1.gif

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Until I got my custom holster, it was virtually impossible to carry strong side (still can't really) and had to carry SOB or Appendix. And I'm still not sure I like this holster. Problem is I have a very slim frame, sit all day working or driving and most of my clothes are some what small.

I'm a slender 155 or so and carry 4 o'clock or so all the time. My gun is heavy but I carry in a Brommeland Max Con V and use a good gun belt. Sitting in the truck etc. it's comfortable.

Mines a full size frame 1911 though, so that also makes carrying 12-3 out of the question. I'll never carry SOB though.

It might just be finding the right holster and belt.

JDKRIEK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    I'm a slender 155 or so and carry 4 o'clock or so all the time. My gun is heavy but I carry in a Brommeland Max Con V and use a good gun belt. Sitting in the truck etc. it's comfortable.

Mines a full size frame 1911 though, so that also makes carrying 12-3 out of the question. I'll never carry SOB though.

It might just be finding the right holster and belt.

Have any pictures of your carry position, cant, gun, and holster? I'm curious to see how that looks.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Just looks awful uncomfortable. Especially for that SS style with the loops on top.

I took a few pics best I could. I'll get them resized and posted.

midnightrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Depending on the weather and the alignment of the stars....I carry either a S&W 1911PD (gunsite edition) or an SA EMP.

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0090-1.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    My 1911 concealed carry handgun/rig is about to change. Have been carrying a Kimber 5" Custom Eclipse II in Alessi PCH IWB or a Wilson 5" Protector in Sparks Heritage IWB. Will be carrying a Wilson 4" Professional in Sparks Heritage IWB as soon as Tony Kanaley delivers the new holster. All holsters carried on Alessi 1.5" belt.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Have any pictures of your carry position, cant, gun, and holster? I'm curious to see how that looks.

Took long enough but here's a couple of pics. It's hard as hell to get a picture of your own, uh, well, rear end!

Again, this is a Brommeland MaxCon V with a Kimber Pro Carry HD which is a full size frame and 4" barrel and all steel so it's heavy.

2504534318_07830783ec_o.png

2504532888_0ce74292c3_o.png

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    On my person, in the hot months it is the SIG P225. Its too hot for an overcaot and trying to conceal some huge pistol...sorry!

In colder weather, I carry the P220.

In the truck, the Glock 22 sits there 24-7 at the ready.

- Brickboy240

Top Bottom